16th November 2011, 06:56 PM
Minakshi Pant

Difference in aspects of job in abroad and in India after completing MBA or M.Tech (food tech)?

yes I know that i can get job just after completing b.tech food tech n foreign countries prefer indian candidates.....but what i want to know is..the course to choose n its scope((mba fm food tech,,or,,m.tech fm food tech)) and job differences(what all posts i can get) in US or Germany or somewhere else...plz tell me and make me clear.....thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA in food tech after completing B.Tech in food tech? What are the job opportunities after doing MBA in Food
  2. Why Indian students prefer doing MBA in India rather than from abroad?
  3. Can I get job in India after completing MBA from Abroad? How much salary I will get?
  4. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA with no experience?
  5. How PGDM/MBA course of Abroad is different to that of India?
  6. Is it possible to study Integrated MBA-MS or M.Tech-MS course in Abroad?
  7. Is it permissible to do M.Tech at an age of 28 years? -- [New]
  8. What will be my salary in India after doing B.Tech Biotechnology? Will it be sensible to stay abroad in US or UK?
  9. Is there any difference in interest rate charges to study MBA in India and in Abroad?
  10. MBA or M.Tech after B.Tech Food Technology for better job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can i get admission for MBA outside Kerala or Abroad? I have done B.Tech graduation
  12. Details regarding pursuing MBA from abroad after completing B.Tech?
  13. Do I need to crack GRE or some other exam for doing MBA from abroad after completing B.Tech in India? What will be the fee structure and scholarship offered?
  14. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?
  15. Will one fetch a better salary and a job in the post of a lecturer? Is there any difference between MS and M.Tech in India?
  16. What should I study among MS and MBA in Abroad after completing B.Tech(CSE)?
  17. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  18. Best Colleges offering M.Tech in Food Process Engineering in India and Abroad?
15th February 2012, 07:06 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difference in aspects of job in abroad and in India after completing MBA or M.Tech (food tech)?

One of the major differences in the education system present in India and abroad is specialization. Most of the universities outside India provide specialized courses which is not present there in India. Nowadays the scenario is changing for the good. Food technology is one such specialized course, which has huge market outside India and a slow but steady growing market in India. The usual areas for such candidates are in the food and drink industry. The candidates are supposed to work on areas like engineering, production, HR, Finance, sales and marketing, purchasing and planning depending on the qualification.
19th September 2013, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference in aspects of job in abroad and in India after completing MBA or M.Tech (food tech)?

Can I directly apply for jobs after doing mtech/m sc in food technology from abroad or i need to appear for an exam like the MCI for mbbs students?
12th November 2014, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

I am a b.sc student of food&nutrition.Tell Me please for the higher studies prospect in abroad of the subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?