28th March 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.Tech in nanotechnology? What is the future scope? What is the expected salary?

i wanna to do m.tech. from nano technology...plz tell me what to do and how to do??? what is it future scope, expected salary after doing it, best institutes for it...in short tell me all about nano technology

5th June 2012, 08:44 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do M.Tech in nanotechnology? What is the future scope? What is the expected salary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i wanna to do m.tech. from nano technology...plz tell me what to do and how to do??? what is it future scope, expected salary after doing it, best institutes for it...in short tell me all about nano technology
The M.Tech in Nano Technology is a two years full time programs offered by various Universities and Institutes.

Following are the list of some of the Top Institutions offering M.Tech in Nano Technology along with admission criteria:

VIT University

Candidate seeking to pursue M.tech [Nano Technology] from VIT University, must have completed the bachelors degree program and/or Masters degree in any of the following stream with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized University:
  • B.E. or B.Tech in ECE or EEE or E&I
  • M.Sc in Physics with Spl. in Electronics or Material Science or Solid State Physics
  • B. Tech Nanotechnology
  • M. Sc. Nanotechnology
Amity Institute of Nano Technology

Candidate seeking to pursue M.tech [Nano Technology] from Amity Institute of Nano Technology, must have completed the bachelors degree and/or Masters degree program in any of the following stream with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from a recognized University:
  • B.Tech or B.E.
  • M.Sc. with Physics or Chemistry or Bio Science or Natural Science or Electronic Science or Instrumentation or Mathematics.
Candidate must have scored a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the +2 level as well.

Lovely Professional University

Candidate seeking to pursue M.tech [Nano Technology] from Lovely Professional University , must have completed the bachelors degree and/or Masters degree program in any of the following stream with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from a recognized University:
  • BE or B.Tech in Electronics or Instrumentation or Mechanical or Nanotechnology
  • M.Sc in: Physics or Electronics or Chemistry or Nanotechnology
Candidate who have passed the Bachelors degree with 50% aggregate marks are also eligible, given they must posses valid score in LPU NEAT.
13th February 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.Tech in nanotechnology? What is the future scope? What is the expected salary?

what is the scope of nanotechnology in abroad and what is expected salary in future doing m.tech.
19th August 2013, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

what is job oportunity after bsc nanoscience&technology
8th February 2014, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

i am going to complete my b.pharm .can i apply for m.tech in nanotechnology medicine or biomedicine?wt is the scope ? n expected salary?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?