14th January 2015, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to do Ph.D in Nanotechnology after completing B.Tech Electrical course?

Sir/Mam,

I am a btech student in electrical engg.and completed mtech in nanotechnology.i want to do phd in nanotechnology in vizag.is it possible?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for Ph.D in Nanotechnology from universities in USA and UK after completing M.tech Nanotechnology course?
  2. How to do Ph.D after completing M.Tech Medical Nanotechnology at Sastra University? What are the opportunities in India?
  3. How can I do Ph.D in both Astrophysics and Nanotechnology? How may I do both in a sequence with Astrophysics first?
  4. Possibility of studying Ph.D Nanotechnology after B.E.(ECE)?
  5. In which college to go for PhD Nanotechnology? How to apply and outcomes of study?
  6. Can I do M.Tech from nanotechnology after pursuing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
  7. Which institute is good to pickup for Ph.D Nanotechnology in Gujarat? -- [New]
  8. Scope and renumeration of nanotechnology in India and Abroad? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Nanotechnology?
  9. Scope of Ph.D in abroad for M.Phil in Nanoscience & Nanotechnology candidate?
  10. Institutes offering course in Ph.D Nanotechnology or Nanomedicine?
  11. What is the future in Nanotechnology after completing engineering in IT field from Mumbai University? What are the jobs available in Nanotechnology after completing engineering in IT field
  12. Could I do Nanotechnology after engineering? Is engineering and nanotechnology a different thing?
  13. Is it beneficial to choose PG in Nanotechnology? What are the advantages of M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  14. How may I get admission in Nanotechnology after completing 12th std? List of top institutes in Maharashtra for studying Nanotechnology?
  15. How to do Ph.D in Nanotechnology after finishing 10th?
  16. How to do a project in Nanotechnology after doing M.Tech in Nanotechnology
  17. How should I join B.Tech course after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering?
  18. Is btech nanotechnology available in any tamilnadu colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd May 2015, 12:51 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do Ph.D in Nanotechnology after completing B.Tech Electrical course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am a btech student in electrical engg.and completed mtech in nanotechnology.i want to do phd in nanotechnology in vizag.is it possible?
Sorry to say that you are not eligible for PhD after completing B.Tech in Electrical course. To be eligible for PhD in Nanotechnology then the candidates should be a complete Master degree in Nanotechnology or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. The candidates must score at 55% of marks at the Master's degree level and relaxation will be applicable for those candidates who are belonging to the reserved category. You must appear and qualify in the NET or the entrance exam conducted by the respective university in order to get PhD admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?