19th June 2014, 12:41 AM
avinashdh

How to do M.Tech in software engineering?

i m cse student,in ccmt counsilling i got programe : software engineering in computer application department. so i want to know its scope and other best programe for cse.
actually i m confusing that this course is doing by bca student

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  2. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE?
  3. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  4. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  5. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  6. Should I go for M.Tech directly after completing MCA or after some work experience?
  7. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  8. Can I get admission in M.Tech programs after scoring 60% marks in B.Tech?
  9. Universities which are the best to do M.Tech in Software Engineering?
  10. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  11. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aeronautics after completion of B.Tech in Software Engineering?
  12. M.E course offering in Chennai under Anna University?
  13. Which is the best course to do after completion of MCA?
  14. Scope of M Tech in Computer Science? How much is the salary package and what to do after M.Tech?
  15. Can we choose diploma in software engineering after B.Tech in software engineering? -- [New]
  16. Which is better between M.Tech and Job after 63% in B.Tech and got placements in Wipro and Patni and no interest to join software?
  17. Colleges offering M.Tech with Software Engineering and Information Technology branch in AP?
  18. Which Mtech streams get high salary packages jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
24th July 2015, 11:44 PM
rrooxx

Default Re: How to do M.Tech in software engineering?

**M.Tech degree holder candidate have good scope in Jobs.
**You can get job in Software department at any IT firm but it is depend you that from which university you have done M.Tech because if you have done this course from reputed university like IIT, JNTU, NIT etc… then you can easily get job with starting salary of Rs. 30000/- to 50000/- in any good IT firm. Because you have good percentage and I know you also have good programming skill as well as.
**Top Recruiters--->
Infosys,
TCS,
Wipro,
Accenture,
HCL
Infotech,
IBM,
BSNL,
ISRO,
CDIT,
CDAC, etc

&&Top Software Engineering colleges in India--->>
IIT Kanpur

IIT Bombay

IIT Madras

IIT Kharagpur

Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi

IIT Guwahati

NIT Warangal

NIT Trichy

Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology, Patiala

Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (DIT), New Delhi...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?