18th June 2011, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Which is better between M.Tech and Job after 63% in B.Tech and got placements in Wipro and Patni and no interest to join software?

hi friends,
i completed my b tech wid 63% and got placed in PATNI and WIPRO.
but actually i am not interested in software fields.I want to join government sector.By joining mtech i could get a lot of time for preparation for govt sector.I didnt score a good percetile in gate too.. Just as i could get good time for preparing for govt or bank jobs i decided to do mtech..
I am confused between mtech and job...
plz suggest me...

Related Questions:
19th June 2011, 05:56 AM
dineshpandiyan

Post Re: Which is better between M.Tech and Job after 63% in B.Tech and got placements in Wipro and Patni and no interest to join software?

my suggestiuon is to join M.Tech. bbecause you scored only 63% it is not good for placement. so you join M.Tech and get a good placement .
19th June 2011, 07:23 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better between M.Tech and Job after 63% in B.Tech and got placements in Wipro and Patni and no interest to join software?

Many candidates are aspirants of software jobs.It is because of the comfort of work in the job and salaries given. I don't know why you are not interested to join Software.

You got jobs in two software companies in Wipro and Patni. In fact they are the excellent opportunities if you make use of them perfectly.

But you are not interested to join those jobs.Then better to go for the Government jobs as you interested.

Government jobs give job security and other benefits even after the retirement from job also.

As you mentioned, Government bank jobs is a very good choice to get government job.

Bank Probationary officers is the entry level exam for a candidate to take entry into banking sector.

To get this job, the selection procedure will be by
-Written test
-Interview.

Recently SBI Associates bank recruitment is in. If you are interested you can apply for that.

For time to time updates on bank jobs, you can go for
http://www.bankexamsindia.com/
19th June 2011, 07:25 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better between M.Tech and Job after 63% in B.Tech and got placements in Wipro and Patni and no interest to join software?

hi
you do not mention your branch in B.TECH
but i say you that
if your branch is computer or IT
then i suggest you that if you got a opportunity to join like
WIPRO or PATNI
then you join first
and then after some years you go for study with experience certificate
that is help for you future.........

if you have other branch then you go for higher study............
19th June 2011, 09:51 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi friends,
i completed my b tech wid 63% and got placed in PATNI and WIPRO.
but actually i am not interested in software fields.I want to join government sector.By joining mtech i could get a lot of time for preparation for govt sector.I didnt score a good percetile in gate too.. Just as i could get good time for preparing for govt or bank jobs i decided to do mtech..
I am confused between mtech and job...
plz suggest me...
i think you have interested in higher study. it is better than software job.after completion of you m-tech degree you can easily achieved better software company job.

every body knows that their is huge difference between master degree and b-tech degre.

after m-tech you must do PHD then you have good chance R&D field.it cant achieved you in B-TECH degree.

when you have to do m-tech you have stipend 8000 per month also in phd 18,000 per moth .

so you must go fo M-TECH for better future.

all the best dear.
20th June 2011, 02:27 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
first of all congrats to get two jobs.... you have not mentioned from which stream you are... see now a days the market is very much competitive.. so, it is very difficult to get a job, i think you are the lucky one who get a job in two different software companies.. my suggestion will be to continue the jobs first.. at the same time you take preparation for the PSU exams... when you get a govt. job then you leave the software job. so continue the software job....
all the best..
11th August 2011, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to get any software job with 63% in b.tech(ECE) ?
now am in final year,i have only 63% upto 3-2 sem...
30th November 2011, 03:17 PM
litunu

You got jobs in two software companies in Wipro and Patni. In fact they are the excellent opportunities if you make use of them perfectly.

But you are not interested to join those jobs.Then better to go for the Government jobs as you interested.

Government jobs give job security and other benefits even after the retirement from job also.

As you mentioned, Government bank jobs is a very good choice to get government job.
Bank Probationary officers is the entry level exam for a candidate to take entry into banking sector.
To get this job, the selection procedure will be by
-Written test
-Interview.
Recently SBI Associates bank recruitment is in
best of luck
1st February 2012, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Hi to all .......i have completed my btech in computer science in 2010 and m still not get good job in software field ...... now i am very tired about my future not getting any way what to do now continue searching job or go for higher study like Mtech..........m very confuse now?????
21st June 2012, 09:29 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

1.i think you should go for M.TECH after B.TECH because your marks are not good to go for company side.
2.but marks are not much more important but you should do m.tech because then you become more professional after m.tech.
3.you get more knowledge after m.tech.
4.after m.tech,you should go for job in some company.
5.work hard

all the best..!!
22nd June 2012, 04:25 PM
GURINDER BILLING

HELLO!!!
1.i think you should go for M.TECH after B.TECH because your marks are not good to go for company side.
2.but marks are not that much important,it will also be beneficial for you that you may get much more knowledge.
3.you may become more professional and then it would be good chance for you to go to IT industry.
4.after m.tech,you should go for job in some company.
5.work hard,BECAUSE HARD WORK IS THE ONLY KEY TO SUCCESS!!!!

all the best...
23rd July 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

plz help me, i completed my graduation in computer science and engineering from vtu belgaum.2011 passout.i got mtech seat in .... College there is no placements .after completion of mtech in cs can i go for software cmpny .means how much opportunity of getting job by off campus .
4th August 2012, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

I plan to study M.tech.. after completing M.tech there are chances to get high salary than B.E and is there any increment in posting????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?