10th December 2010, 02:40 PM
ajeet05522

Scope of M Tech in Computer Science? How much is the salary package and what to do after M.Tech?

Actually I want to know What I can get after M Tech ?

What Package ?
and What Next after M Tech ?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of M Tech in Computer Science? How much is the salary package and what to do after M.Tech?
  2. What is the salary package after dual degree in M.Tech computer science
  3. How much salary is offered after completing BSc computer science? How much is the salary with M.Tech and without M.Tech?
  4. Minimum salary package after completing B.Tech Computer Science?
  5. What is the scope of doing M.Tech in future?
  6. How much salary I can get after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  7. Scope and salary package of Agriculture engineer?
  8. How much salary will I get after completing BSc+MCA+M.Tech?
  9. Why one should pursue M.Tech computer and system science information at JNU? Average package after this course and future scope of the course?
  10. How much salary I will get after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)? What should I study among MCA and M.Sc after B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  11. What is the salary package which is offered by the company after completing BCA+MCA and M.Tech
  12. Can I apply for M.Tech in DTU after doing B.Tech from NIT Warangal
  13. Scope and starting package after actuarial science course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Scope and salary packages in the field of Agriculture Engineering?
  15. Which course will be better to do M.Tech in computer science or M.Tech in IT after MCA? -- [New]
  16. Is there any scope for government job in BSc(Hons) Geology course? How much is the salary package?
  17. Career Options after M.Tech in Computer Science
  18. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc?
11th December 2010, 12:30 AM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Default Re: Scope of M Tech in Computer Science? How much is the salary package and what to do after M.Tech?

Hi,

It depends on the college from which you do the M Tech and on the stream. If you do it from IITs then you will get a very good package more than 6-7 lacs per annum.
Also after M tech you can go for PhD or MBA to enhance your technical and managerial skills.
11th December 2010, 11:50 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Scope of M Tech in Computer Science? How much is the salary package and what to do after M.Tech?

hello ajeeth

it definitely depends on the college which you did masters

if you do masters in iit then there will be very good pay packages

like some students got in last placements of 12 lakhs per annum by a top it company

so if he can why can't you

so try to do your masters in IIT"s

there is lot scope if you do masters than doing bachelors

so don't get a doubt at all you will feel the difference after or whiling doing the masters

for the above exam to know all the details go through these links

www.onestopgate.com

www.saakshieducation.com

allthe best

~aditya~
11th December 2010, 08:03 PM
ramakant sharma

Smile Re: Scope of M Tech in Computer Science? How much is the salary package and what to do after M.Tech?

Hello Ajit

as M TECH is master degree of B TECH it leeds you in research field but at the time of choosing institute be specific about your institute their is very much growth after m tech package depends on your caliber and on your skills it may varied from 4 lac to 1 cror in a year it all depends on your company status but be sure m tech will always add a wastage in your carrier. so dont worry if you are intrested in master than go for it crack gate exam and take admission in good institute like iisc, iit, nit or central university .

all the best
11th December 2010, 11:13 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

hi!

MTech in computer science offer good job prospects to students.

They can find numerous employment opportunities in the IT field & with giant software MNCs. Government organisations, PSUs & research organisations are also hiring MTech computer science students.

The application areas for MTech computer science candidates include Support and Application services, Computer Operations, Software Application, Programme testing etc.

Remuneration:
The average salary for MTech computer science candidates is 30,000 to 40,000 per month.
31st December 2010, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

what to do for getting admission in best college for M.Tech?? what is the process for planning about M.Tech?
8th January 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

i am currently studying final year B.E(c.s.e). i am confusing to decide whether to go for job or to do M.tech.please give me suggestions
and i want to know which is better either job or m.tech
13th January 2011, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

I u really want to do sumthng gr8 in life and have confidence in ur technical understanding, go 4 mtech.. be independent.. u don't always require mba to b a manager..u can even end up doing low level outsourced work from us or uk..
28th January 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

tcs or m.tech
30th January 2011, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

scopef m.tech (i.t.) if i done m.tech from iit & how much salary.
is the post of m.tech in any software company
2nd February 2011, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

hi i am a b.tech. final student in computer science branch.
till my 6th sem i secured 63% marks...which is quite low. but i am a deep learner.
please any one suggest me what should i do....job or go for M.tech.
after M.tech. what should be the approx package for average student?
19th February 2011, 08:39 PM
nitingoplani88

Salary package is not more average package is 8lpa and scope is towards teaching line or research line depends on you where you want to go
21st March 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am doing M.Sc IT AND I WANT TO do M.TECH IT. SIR I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS BETTER FOR ME M.Tech IT or M.Tech Computer Science.
21st March 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

from all these post one thing is crystal clear that Mtech is 100 times better than continuing MNC IT job.
so friends..without weasting much time start preparation for GATE 2012

I am also doing my job in MNC ...but with all mind set for GATE

so all the best friends.......
22nd March 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

sir i am doing m.tech in private university(kluniversity) wat standard should i except doing m.tech in dat my college
9th April 2011, 08:14 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

hii, by doing MTECH you will surely improve your knowledge on subject, and for that need to write GATE exam and salary packages from 5 lacs upto 20 lacs.
12th April 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I have done Bsc comp science with through-out I st class and now doing MSc comp science.. Is it possible to do mtech from iit? what packages could possibly offered?
14th April 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

I am MTech(CSE). I want to know my scope at singapore in teaching.
16th May 2011, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

i am goin to pursue mtech in mfg frm IIT madras......cn u suggest wt package i wud get placed on avg ?
16th May 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed msc maths. and now preparing for gate exam want to do mtech . i want to know about which stream i take in mtech.
12th June 2011, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

i prefer mtech over job
14th June 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

career feature in information technology?
22nd June 2011, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Sir , i am persueing B.E(CSE) 6th sem
till my 6th sem i secured 70 marks...
please any one suggest me what should i do....job or go for M.tech. or M.B.A.
iam too much confuse,i don't like teaching but it is of highly confort
and on the other hand i want to be an administrator and want to enter in management field i like that field.
23rd June 2011, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

what is better after M.Sc. IT , MBA FINANCE OR M.Tech. CSE
28th June 2011, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Hello,
I have completed 3rd year of B.Tech. programme in I.T. I have a cumulative index of 7.95/10.
I want to know the scope in industry after doing m.tech. from an IIT?
20th July 2011, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

hi,
mba vrs m.tech --> choose a path where your interest lies.
25th July 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

if some one is not able to do m.tech from reputed institute like iit,niit and many more. and at the end he done his m.tech from university like lovely univ, samlkha uiv. etc what will be his avg package and it is good to do m.tech from these universities?
6th August 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

what min sal.of m.tech.
15th August 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

scope of Applied electronics?how much is the salary package and what to do after B.Tech?
24th August 2011, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I am a btech in IT and I have joined a reputed company with salary more than 6 lpa. However, I am a little confused about choosing my career path. I have an inclination towards teaching, and I want to know whether an mtech degree from institutes like IITs and IISC help me in grooming my career. What will be my approximate income , and if I change my mind and decide to join the software industry again, will I be in a better position , or it will be a wastage of these two precious years.. please help !
3rd September 2011, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

How much salary i will get if i do M tech in computer science from jadavpur university?
5th September 2011, 02:02 AM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajeet05522 View Post
Actually I want to know What I can get after M Tech ?

What Package ?
and What Next after M Tech ?
You can get so many jobs opportunities after mtech.Its also depend on the college repotation from you completed your mtech.If you got your mtech degree from a honourable institute thne you can get a very good package.You can get 6-7 lakhs package after mtech.So you can have so many opportunities to get a good job.There are so many jobs are present for a mtech engineer.So After mtech the best step is to go for a job.

All the best
12th September 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me is it gud to do mtech in cs from a govt. institution affiliated to gbtu...i m 80% holder in b.tech but i haven't cleared gate.i have deep knowledge in cs but was unable to crack gate due to baD LUCK
14th September 2011, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

what's the salary of a m.tech computer science student in iit madras
5th October 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Around how much should be my gate percentile and gae score if i want to get a gud pay-scale(around 7-8 lpa) after m tech..?..Do reply
5th October 2011, 07:17 PM
sidbond

A M.Tech student from iit-m CSE can expect anything around 1lac-1.8lac as a starting pay package.
However it totally depends on the candidate himself, his aptitude, skill and presentation. Communication skills may turn down a good candidate.
26th October 2011, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

if i will do M.tech from IIIT's then what will be the package?
26th October 2011, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

what salary package i will get doing M.tech(cs&it) from IIIT jabalpur
3rd January 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

hello, i have 10th-65% 12th-61% and B.E-65% shall i go for M.tech or job.... plz anyone suggest me and what wil be the minimum package if i go for NIT colleges..
28th February 2012, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am working in reputed IT companies and have interest 2 switch in research
But now i hv bond of 2 years with my company.
So @ the time of M.tech entrance interview will they count it as a academic gap orexperience?
What is the scope of research in iit,nit,iiit(specialy iit kgp,iit guwahati,nit dgp)?
5th April 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Scope of M Tech in Computer Science? How much is the salary package and what to do after M.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
tcs or m.tech
..If it is from iit,nit or other topmost govt colleges then i'll suggest m.tech..But if u haven't got any colleges that require a rank below 1500 then go for TCS
10th April 2012, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

is m.tech provide any perfection on a perticular subject and then what about job oportunities??
30th May 2012, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i did engg from cse branch now i want to do m tech whether
i should do m tech in cse or can i do mtech in mobile technology,
embedded system or wireless which one is the best. i m confused.
30th May 2012, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

hi..
i did my engg in computer science branch and now i want to m tech.
which field should i consider for m tech.
1st June 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

does college matters for m tech or stream
if a good college is offering m tech in embedded
and the other college is offering m tech in computer science stream then
what should i choose.
1st June 2012, 11:43 AM
jkifyiurrrrrrfkrg

and the other college is offering m tech in computer science stream then
what should i choose.
1st June 2012, 11:45 AM
jkifyiurrrrrrfkrg

i did my engg in computer science branch
and the other college is offering m tech in computer science stream then what to choose.
4th September 2012, 07:40 PM
surajm093

It depends on the college from which you do the M Tech and on the stream. If you do it from IITs or NITs then you will get a very good package more than 7-9 lakhs per annum.
And it also depends on your knowledge.
5th April 2013, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

I have completd my BE CSE and willing to do my carrier in software testing,i am confused shall i do mtech or MBA or job??plz suggest me
3rd May 2013, 12:14 PM

Sir, Actually I want to know What I can get after M Tech ?
how much is the salary package?is there any night shift work in this field ? Which are the best colleges in Kerala for achieving M-tech?
and What Next after M Tech ?..............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?