21st September 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.Tech from VTU? What is the date of sale of application form?

I want to do mtech of vtu i would like to know whwn will be application given? when will be last date to submit and when course starts what is the fee? full details of Mtech computer science. Please let me know details to... [email protected]

28th October 2012, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.Tech from VTU? What is the date of sale of application form?

Hi Friends i am Mahesh i am working in one of the MNC as software engineer i want to do Mtech in Cse Stream that to in correspondence but i have done BE in Ece ,Is there any possibility to do Mtech in cse stream in vtu....or is there any good University for to do Mtech Or Ms in Cse please give me some good suggestions
28th October 2012, 11:24 PM
mahi123

Default Re: How to do M.Tech from VTU? What is the date of sale of application form?

Hi this is Mahesh i am working in MNC as software Engineer i Want to do Mtech (CSE) in Coresspondance. i hve done BE in ECe is there any possibility to do Mtech in Cse in Vtu in correspondance or is there any good University to Mtec or MS in Cse ...Please guys give me a good Suggestion ..
11th August 2013, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

hi frnds i would like to under vtu mtech course.. i want to details how to join ...pls give me idea sent tha mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?