1st December 2014, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

When are the application forms be given? Last date to submit the application form?

I want complete details about PGCET like
when are the appliction forms given ?,
last date to submit the application forms ? ,
karnataka PGCET and VTU are they same ?,
if we write karnataka pgcet wil we be able to get seat in VTU based colleges ? etc..ect...

Related Questions:
  1. When will the application forms come out for AIIMS Exam? Does this possible to download and submit application forms in online? Where can I get previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  2. When can I get the application form for MAT? Last date of submission of application?
  3. When would the MAT exam be held in September? How may I get the application forms for the same? What's the last date of form submission for the same? Where to submit this application form?
  4. Last date for the submission of application form for SLET Exam?
  5. Procedure to apply for Training in any institute for B.Tech(EEE) 5th semester student?
  6. What is the date of sale of MFA application forms?
  7. Last date to submit application forms for admission in MSc Anatomy in AIIMS Delhi? From where to get the forms?
  8. Last date of submission of AIPMT forms? From where to get the forms?
  9. What is the last date to submit the TANCET application form and when is it issued?
  10. Date of MFA application forms? Are the forms available online?
  11. Date of availability of online application forms of IIT JEE? How to fill the form? What is the application fee?
  12. Where to get application forms for DNB Exam? Last date to submit the form for this Exam?
  13. Jobs and Career path for MSc biotechnology
  14. Date of forms for NDA exam? Last date of submission?
  15. UPSC Exams: Documents Required, Forms Fess for General Candidates, How to send the filled forms?
  16. Date of availability of application form and last date to apply for AIIMS entrance exam for MBBS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Where to get application form for NATA? How to fill it and where it should be submitted? Last date of getting the form?
  18. From where to get the CAT application form? Last date to submit the form?
21st May 2017, 10:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When are the application forms be given? Last date to submit the application form?

The application forms for PGCET examination will begin on May 19, 2017 and ends on June 1, 2017. The last date for payment of application fees is June 2, 2017. The admit cards for PGCET examination can be downloaded from June 20, 2017 and the PGCET examination will be held on July 1, 2017. Yes, the admissions in VTU are also done through Karnataka PGCET. So, if you get good rank in PGCET examination, you can apply for admission to courses in PGCET.
18th July 2017, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When are the application forms be given? Last date to submit the application form?

I have NSS certificate from my college. but I need a vergenal certificate from ou so who can I get
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?