29th May 2012, 06:56 PM
carlinmalar

Date of sale of application form for M.Tech admission?

when will the application forms for mtech admission 2012-2013 begin???...please tell me the date

11th October 2012, 02:41 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Date of sale of application form for M.Tech admission?

The sale of admission forms in all the colleges/universities in India which offer M. Tech have already started. To know about the exact details you will have to mention the name of the institution, but unfortunately you haven't mentioned.

Hence, i would advise you to contact the admission department of the colleges/universities where you want to apply for admission for further information. You shall get the contact details from their official website.
11th October 2012, 02:44 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Date of sale of application form for M.Tech admission?

The sale of admission forms in all the colleges/universities in India which offer M. Tech have already started. To know about the exact details you will have to mention the name of the institution, but unfortunately you haven't mentioned.

Hence, i would advise you to contact the admission department of the colleges/universities where you want to apply for admission for further information. You shall get the contact details from their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?