7th August 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

How to do MA course in English? What is the percentage requirement? Fee structure for the same?

Hello sir,
I am ruhi want to ask you that I am graduate in art I want to do ma course in english can you pls tell me what persentage you demand and what is your fee for the course.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility requirement to do M.A? How much is the fee structure?
  2. Fee structure to pursue ICWA course? What is the percentage required for this course?
  3. Fee structure for doing Private MA in English from K.U.K? Fee structure for M.A course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I do Ph.D in English after doing M.A 1st year? Requirements after M.A English? What is the fee structure?
  5. What is the percentage require for English honors?
  6. What's the percentage requirement for B.Ed course? I've completed BA(English and literature) and secured 46.75% marks
  7. Can I go for Agriculture BSc after securing 56 percentage? What is the fee structure?
  8. Can I go for Agriculture BSc after securing 56 percentage? What will be the fee structure?
  9. What is the fee structure for English honors and bachelors in Journalism?
  10. List of Open Universities which offer PhD in English Literature in India? Detailed information, course duration and fee structure? -- [New]
  11. What is the percentage required for Bsc Biotechnology course? What is the fee structure?
  12. Minimum requirement for getting admission in class 11th Science? Fee structure and hotel facility?
  13. Fee structure for MA in English of IGNOU?
  14. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  15. What is the B.Tech admission requirement? What is the fee structure?
  16. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
  17. Best institute for MSc in clinical research in Hyderabad? What is the fee structure?
  18. How to do M.A in English after passing B.A by correspondence? What is the eligibility and the fee structure?
7th December 2013, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MA course in English? What is the percentage requirement? Fee structure for the same?

I m graduate student in currently,iso plz tell me how can i do m.a in English n what percentage is rrequired fr dis .
n what is fee structure
20th July 2015, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MA course in English? What is the percentage requirement? Fee structure for the same?

My son doing BA English. He want to make study in MA english at Dellhi. what is the requirement percentage and what is the fee structure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?