2nd February 2013, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

How to do Mass communication from Delhi after completing B.Com from BRA university

hi , i completed b.com from b.r.a university, now i want to do mass communication from delhi . can u suggest me best course & college?

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  2. How to get mass communication form from Delhi University?
  3. Best college doing Mass Communication in Delhi?
  4. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to proceed for a career in Journalism after 12th in PCMB?
  6. List of the distance UGC recognized university who offers Ph.D in Mass & Communication programme for M.Phil candidate who is working as a Assistant Professor in JIMS, New Delhi?
  7. Can i do MCS after B.A?
  8. Best 3 institute for Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication?
  9. Does Delhi University provide Bachelor Degree in Mass Communication?
  10. List of Colleges under Delhi University offering MA in Mass Communications?
  11. English honours along with Mass Communication after 12th Commerce? From where and how to do?
  12. List of colleges under Delhi University which offer Post Graduation course in Mass Communication in NCR Delhi? -- [New]
  13. From where can I get the mass communication form of Delhi University and IP university? Criteria for admission in Delhi University and IP university?
  14. Can I study B.Com Honours from Delhi University along with ICAI course after completing 12th Science?
  15. Date of sale of forms for M.A admission in Delhi University? Colleges under DU providing M.A degree in Mass Communication?
  16. What is the fee structure for Mass Communication colleges in Delhi? How to take educational loan for the course?
  17. Can i do b.Ed course after completing Mass Communication from IP university?
  18. Last date to submit the forms in DU for mass communication? Which college provides this course in Delhi University?
26th August 2013, 12:08 AM
kavya23195

Default Re: How to do Mass communication from Delhi after completing B.Com from BRA university

Delhi university does not have post graduation programs in Mass communication however if you are willing to retake graduation and you fulfil cutoff requirements you may enrol in bachelors in journalism and mass communication next year.
A better option would be the post graduation mass communication programs offered by the jamia milia islamia university, and JNU. these are moth most reputed for mass media and communication studies and they have an entrance exam which you may take next year. Also there are innumerable private colleges offering the post grad degree to graduates from all disciplines. You may check with them.

My suggestion is do try for mass communication in any field of your choice from JNU or JMI as they are highly reputed institutions for the said degree. IIMC is a good option.
29th March 2014, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Mass communication from Delhi after completing B.Com from BRA university

I have completed my bsc form csjmu
can i apply for the master course of mass communication
if yes so please tell me the way and syllabus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?