14th January 2012, 12:56 AM
rendi

List of Colleges under Delhi University offering MA in Mass Communications?

Which are the colleges under Delhi University that provide Master degree M.A. in mass communication?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in DU offering Mass Communication course at Masters Level?
  2. List of colleges under Delhi University which offer Post Graduation course in Mass Communication in NCR Delhi?
  3. What should I do to get a job in advertising and media field after M.A in Geography?
  4. Colleges in Ahmedabad offer Bachelors in Mass Communication?
  5. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course in Delhi University? List of colleges which offer this course in Delhi University? -- [New]
  6. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  7. List of top mass communication colleges in India to do post graduation course?
  8. Is there a course for masters in mass communication in Delhi University? Which colleges are offering the course? Last date of submission of form?
  9. Good Coaching Institutes in Delhi for Post graduate Entrance Exams (Mass communication)?
  10. List of colleges offering Phycho Hons from Mumbai Delhi University? What is the admission procedure?
  11. Colleges providing courses in advertising?
  12. Top colleges rank wise for post graduation in mass communications?
  13. List of colleges which offer Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication and Mass Media in Hyderabad?
  14. List of colleges or universities offering dual degree B.E/ME course in Mechatronics around Delhi NCR?
  15. List of top 5 PG colleges in Mumbai Offering Mass Communication Degree?
  16. Names of the good Delhi University colleges offering B.Com Hons?
  17. Question papers for uppsc food inspecter exams and study material?
  18. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
14th January 2012, 03:22 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: List of Colleges under Delhi University offering MA in Mass Communications?

List of Colleges under Delhi University offering MA in Mass Communications

International Institute of Mass Media
Address: B-50, South Extension Part-1, New Delhi - 110049
Phone: 011-24654512, 24654514, 65965756

Take One School of Mass Communication
Take One House. Adjacent D-26, East of Kailash,
New Delhi-110065
Contact Person: Ms. Surabhi (Course Co-ordinator)
Phone No: 011-26224125, 09990900330, 0971848220

International Institute of Management, Media & IT (IIMMI)
Opp. G. T. B. Nagar Metro Station Gate No. 01 (Next to Delhi University Metro Station),
Near Delhi University North Campus (in the lane of Samrat Resto. & Bank of Baroda),
G. T. B. Nagar, Delhi-110009
Ph.: 011-65434465, 011-65434466, 09560434466, 09560134466

Delhi Film Institute
E-73, South Ext, Part- I, New Delhi-110049
Admission Helpline No. - 9711497113,
Phone No: 9873333569, 9999113242, 011-41648670/71/72

Other top colleges are ::

Pran’s Media Institute, Noida
The Delhi School of Communication, New Delhi
Indian Institute of Mass Communication, JNU, Delhi
NRAI School of Mass Communication, Management & Technology, New Delhi
South Delhi Polytechnic for Women, New Delhi
YMCA Centre for Mass Media, New Delhi
Bharatiya Vidya Bhawan, New Delhi
Wigan & Leigh College, New Delhi
University of Delhi, New Delhi
Mass Communication Research Centre (MCRC), Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
20th May 2013, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Colleges under Delhi University offering MA in Mass Communications?

i want to do MA in mass. com from delhi university plz tell which colleges are offering MA. in mass.com and when will the form comes of mass. com...
23rd July 2013, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

i want to pursue master in mass communication from delhi university,so which are the good college for the same and what is the eligibility criteria?
24th July 2013, 12:59 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend the list of best Colleges under Delhi University offering MA in Mass Communications:-

- NRAI School of Mass Communication, Management & Technology, New Delhi South Delhi

- International Institute of Management, Media & IT (IIMMI)

- Take One School of Mass Communication

- The Delhi School of Communication, New Delhi

- Indian Institute of Mass Communication, JNU, Delhi

- Polytechnic for Women, New Delh

- Delhi College of Arts & Commerce

- International Institute of Mass Media

- Lady Shri Ram College for Women

- Maharaja Agrasen College

- Delhi Film Institute

- Kamla Nehru College

- Kalindi College

Good luck.................
13th January 2014, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

I want to do regular Master in mass communication under Delhi university. Can any one suggest me the best collage?
5th February 2014, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in regular ma min mass communication from delhi unversity ... what will i have to do?
10th April 2014, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Date of forms for mass communication nd date for entrance exam.? I jst did 12th nd wann to knw the criteria to take admsn for mass communication.
16th May 2014, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

when will the admission for master in media start in delhi university for regular nd non regular program and what percentage is reqired????
11th January 2015, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

I am interested in doing graduation in Mass Comm from Delhi University. I am not a studious child hence need advise on how to get admission in DU college. Please help with list of colleges in Delhi NCR and the process to be followed.
28th May 2017, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

When will the admission begin for m.a. in mass media and communication in Delhi University for the session 2017-18 ?
30th April 2018, 12:06 PM
vinayaktirupati

List of Colleges under Delhi University offering MA in Mass Communications
-----------------------------------------------

1)Lady Shri Ram College for Women
2)Delhi Film Institute
3)Bharatiya Vidya Bhawan, New Delhi
4)International Institute of Management, Media
5)Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
6)Take One School of Mass Communication
7)South Delhi Polytechnic for Women, New Delhi
8)Pran’s Media Institute, Noida
9)Polytechnic for Women, New Delh
10)University of Delhi, New Delhi
20th May 2018, 10:58 AM
heavengod
Junior Member+

List of Colleges under Delhi University offering MA i
-----------------------------------------------

1)Bharatiya Vidya Bhawan
2)Kalindi College
3)University of Delhi,
4)The Delhi School of Communication
5)Kamla Nehru College
6)Jamia Millia Islamia,
7)Polytechnic for Women
8)Wigan & Leigh College
9)Indian Institute of Mass Communication
10)Polytechnic for Women
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?