17th November 2012, 04:27 PM
o64

Can i do MCS after B.A?

can i do mcs after ba...please tell me can I do the same

21st April 2013, 11:01 PM
sigyama

Default Re: Can i do MCS after B.A?

Media and Communication Studies (MCS) come in many different nomenclatures - MA Communication, MS Communication and, like in the case of our institute, MCMS (Master of Communication and Media Studies). Essentially they all are similar and offer similar syllabus and scope. So yes, you can pursue Mass communication studies after your BA. You'll receive a boost if your BA subjects had something to do with journalism though it is not an essential. Most mass communication institutes accept students from all streams -BA BCom BSc BBM etc. The emphasis is on minimum pass mark which can depend upon the institute; usually ranges between 45-65%

Vishal NK
HoD
PG Dept of Mass Communication
St Aloysius College
Mangalore, Karnataka
[email protected]
19th June 2015, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation with Arts stream.From Mumbai Urdu university.I want yo do MCS can I get admission to MCS(mass communication
)
26th February 2021, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

I passed b.a now I got mcs admission????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?