5th October 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

How to do masters in mass communication?

masters in mass communication.....please tlel me how should i do the same

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  2. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  3. Eligibility for masters in mass communication after B.Tech?
  4. What is last date for applying for masters in mass communication at IIMC, Delhi?
  5. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue masters in mass communication after completion of degree in English honors? -- [New]
  7. What is the fees for 3 years bachelor and masters course in mass communication
  8. What are the range of courses under mass communication?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission for masters in mass communication?
  10. What should I do to enter into Teaching field having done Graduation in Mass Communication?
  11. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  12. Which course should I do after B.Com. for a career in the field of Mass Communication?
  13. Am I eligible to do masters in mass communication after completion of BA in English?
  14. What is the fees for 3 years bachelors and masters course in mass communication
  15. Best colleges in India for Masters in Mass Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  17. Is it possible for me to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.A Journalism and Mass communication?
  18. Detailed information related to masters in Mass Communication?
19th July 2014, 11:39 AM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to do masters in mass communication?

First of all, you need to complete graduation with minimum 55 per cent marks. You need to have good grip over the English language and general knowledge. There will be admission test and personal interview for candidates. There are several universities that offer the course like Shobhit University, Institute of Media and Technology, Sikkim Manipal University, Asian Institute of Film and Television to name a few. Pearl Academy Mumbai and Presidency College, Bangalore are one of the leading institutes that offer course in Journalism. There are courses like B.sc in Sports Journalism, B.A in Professional Journalism, B.A in Investigative Journalism, B.Sc in Trade Journalism and B.sc in Fashion Journalism. There are institutes which offers good placements too.
• Times School of Journalism
• Film and Television Institute of India
• Xavier Institute of Communication
• Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication
• Asian College of Journalism
• Indian Institute of Journalism and New Media
• Manorama School of Communication
• Mudra Institute of Communications
29th April 2016, 02:18 PM
asha2016

Default Re: How to do masters in mass communication?

For Master in Mass Communication Candidates should be passed out graduate degree with 55% marks in any stream from recognized University .There are various University such as Shobhit University of Mass Media & Communication , AIFT ,SMU who provides the post graduate degree for candidates.
Candidates must be proficient in English language with best writing & communication skill. Candidates should visit the official website of such respective University for more Information about Master in Mass Communication.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?