14th June 2015, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for masters in mass communication after B.Tech?

Sir/ma'am I'm a student of b.tech final year. I'll be a graduate. However I want to pursue the masters degree in mass communication. I've searched out many colleges including Jamia Milai Islamia. It offers masters in the required field but my bachelor's degree is not in the same discipline hence am not that much experienced. What should I do for the portfolio session?

15th June 2015, 09:03 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for masters in mass communication after B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/ma'am I'm a student of b.tech final year. I'll be a graduate. However I want to pursue the masters degree in mass communication. I've searched out many colleges including Jamia Milai Islamia. It offers masters in the required field but my bachelor's degree is not in the same discipline hence am not that much experienced. What should I do for the portfolio session?
You have completed B.Tech degree so you are not eligible for Masters in Mass Communication.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in Mass communication from a recognized university are eligible to get admission in masters degree in mass communication.

You age should be above 17 years.
15th June 2015, 05:43 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for masters in mass communication after B.Tech?

You can pursue Mass Comm after your B.Tech easily there is no harm in it or any barrier.

However, below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for to pursue Masters in Mass Communication.

Kindly have a look at it.

Eligibility Criteria:

> Aspirants should have successfully completed their graduation in any stream from a recognized board.

> The minimum marks for gaining admission is 60% in your graduation.

> Some colleges also want their student to be fluent in English language and expect at do conduct an entrance examination in order to provide admission to candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?