27th January 2014, 12:09 AM
Pretam623

How to do MBA after graduating in BSc General?

Hello sir, my name is Pretam Manna. I'm a graduate in B.Sc (General). I want to do MBA but can I do MBA as I've no honours subject in B.Sc?

3rd February 2014, 08:46 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do MBA after graduating in BSc General?

Yeah sure, you are definitely eligible to apply for MBA course.

MBA i.e Master of Business Administration and the course is divided into 4 semester and duration of course is 2 years. To get admission in MBA course then you should have a completed degree course of a recognized University. Any discipline candidate can apply for MBA course. There is no specific degree to apply for MBA course. Any graduate can apply for MBA course. If you want to join MBA course in top B-School than you need to crack the MBA entrance Examination.

Entrance Examination :-

-->> Common Admission Test
-->> Management Aptitude Test

Common Admission Test and this examination is conducted by Indian Institute of Management Once in a year. To apply for CAT Examination, you should have a completed degree with 50% Marks of a recognized University. Final year of degree course may also eligible to apply. Admission Process is based on Written Examination, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.

Management Aptitude Test and this examination is conducted by All India Management Association four times in a year. To apply for MAT Examination, you should have a completed degree course of a recognized University. Final year of degree course may also eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?