5th May 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

How much will I earn if I opt for MBA after BSc?

I have appeared for cbse 2 board exams this year with non medical stream. My aieee has not gone too well and moreover i do not want to do engineering but bsc in it and then mba but my parents say you will not earn well and you have to do engg. Only. Please tell me if i can opt for MBA after bsc after 10 2 and how much will i earn. Please reply at the earliest am very helpless.

Related Questions:
  1. Which one course should I opt for my PG either MCA or MBA? Suggest some other course which providing well paid job opportunities
  2. Should I choose MBA in IT or MBA in operations after doing BSc IT? Syllabus of MBA(IT)?
  3. Is MCA better or MBA after doing BSc? Which specialization should I opt?
  4. How can I opt for HR in NET examination? I have done BSc in Zoology and MBA with Finance
  5. After finishing UG which type of MBA can I do? Top colleges for MBA and syllabus for entrance exam? How much to earn after finishing PG?
  6. What course(MA, MBA in journalism) should I opt for getting a well paid job after my BMM degree? I am married woman, having two kids. I want to be a reporter
  7. Is MCA better or MBA? Which specialization to opt in MBA?
  8. Which course should I opt after completing BSc between MBA and MSc Biotechnology?
  9. Should I opt for MBA in IT or MBA in operations? Syllabus of MBA(IT)?
  10. Which are the best courses for me to opt for after completion of B.Sc in non medical stream and MBA in Finance?
  11. Colleges offering Environmental Science in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What should I do to opt for MBA after doing BSc Electronics? Competitive exams which I have to answer?
  13. In which profession can I earn more money between CA and MBA?
  14. What are the job placements available after BBA+MBA?
  15. Which course should I opt for MBA after completing BSc electronics?
  16. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  17. Am I eligible for UGC NET after doing BSc Biotech and MBA(HR) correspondence? Can I opt for UGC NET exam in HR field?
  18. Can I get admission in MBA in Hospital Management after completing 4 years BSc Nursing programme? Which are the universities that I can opt? -- [New]
13th May 2011, 08:41 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much will I earn if I opt for MBA after BSc?

Of course, you can study B.Sc and after that can pursue MBA. Eligibility for the MBA program is a graduation in any discipline. Some reputed institutes are demanding 50% of marks in the bachelor’s level. There are entrance tests for getting admission. You should clear the tests and can attend the group discussion and interview as the next steps of admission. Therefore, you must score well in the graduation from a recognized institute.
10th June 2011, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

I have appeared for cbse 2 board exams this year with non medical stream and passed with 84%. My ip engg has not gone too well and moreover i do not want to do engineering but bsc in it and then mba but my parents say you will not earn well and you have to do engg. Only. Please tell me if i can opt for MBA after bsc after 10 2 and how much will i earn. Please reply at the earliest am very helpless.
29th August 2011, 04:21 PM
jitendra1117

hi friend
you can do mba after b.sc but you didn't get too much in mba
12th November 2011, 01:35 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi.

B.Sc constituted of a normal graduation for you, and so its an ordinary course that won't be able to shower much on you in terms of money and salary.

However if you opt for the MBA course and that too from a very good college in India, suppose the IIM's then you would totally change the scenario for yourself to the positive.

MBA is always a plus to have, and so you can easily apply in the MNC's for the related jobs.

Your starting salary would range from somewhere around 40000-80000 depending on from where you have done your MBA and your aggregate in B.Sc and MBA.

All the best.

Regards
#RJ#
13th January 2012, 07:28 AM
senthilkumarvm

hi my dear friend.. you are asking about how to join MBA and how to earn after mba..

friend.. first of all, you can completed your graduation and then you can apply for MBA entrance exam like MAT,TANCET exams available..

after writing exam,your rank list will be published. according to the rank you will be called for the counseling, you can take your college..
if you have 60% of marks in 10th onwards then surly you will be eligible for placement..

note:based on your Specialization you will get job

All The Best VMSHEMA
27th January 2013, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

I am appearing in bsc. non medical now I want to do MBA please tell me which entrance exams are left in which i can appear and plz tell me Is MBA in finance is best for my future career
4th December 2016, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

I am doing engineering right now but since i am not interested I feel like changing to bsc since I was bio student in pu my percentage was 93
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?