2nd August 2012, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBA from reputed college?

hiiii..m kishor frm bhubaneswar...and want to say about my career...i m doing engg right now...but after engg i want do mba from reputed college...but is this right for me or my country?...

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Education Loan to study MBA from not so reputed college?
  2. Can I get admission for MBA from reputed college after scoring 60.10 percentile
  3. Can I pursue MBA course being a candidate working as Software Engineer for 4 years? Is this a good approach of taking coaching for CAT Exam for 1 year to get admission for MBA in reputed college?
  4. Required score to get in CAT Exam in to get admission for MBA in Power Management in a reputed college?
  5. Which is better BBA or Diploma engineering for better career prospect?
  6. How much salary can I expect from reputed firms after choosing MBA(HR) form CBIT, Gandipet, College
  7. Which are the reputed colleges in Kerala? Which colleges provide good placements for MBA students? I am a final year BBA student and interested in MBA
  8. How to do MBA in reputed colleges in Bangalore? I have completed B.Tech from JNTU Anantpur
  9. How to pursue MBA from reputed institutes?
  10. How to take admission in reputed MBA college after scoring 34% marks in graduation
  11. Procedure to study MBA in any reputed college of Kolkata? -- [New]
  12. Fee structure for MBA course in IIM's and other reputed colleges?
  13. Best college for MBA or M.Tech in USA? Qualifications required for admission?
  14. Which are the colleges providing MBA finance course in Karnataka? Procedure to join these colleges for MBA programmes? What is the fee structure?
  15. MBA regular vs. MBA from Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Options available for doing part time MBA in Hospital Management in Delhi? List of reputed universities? Benefits of doing MBA?
  17. What can I do after doing BCA?
  18. How to do FE from reputed college?
9th August 2012, 03:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MBA from reputed college?

After engineering, you can join for MBA. Try to obtain 50% marks in graduation so as to apply for MBA. You need appear for CET. CAT/MAT are some of the written entrance examinations. Qualify MBA CET with good marks so as to apply for the same in reputed colleges. You can choose to apply in IIMs etc if you have a higher percentage marks in CET. GD and P.I will be the last selection steps for graduates.
29th May 2013, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MBA from reputed college?

which is the best reputed MBA/ BBA colleges&good job opportunity institution in kerala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?