17th June 2012, 09:59 PM
saranya6691

How to do MBA in VIT Chennai? What is the fee structure?

Hi sir i would like to do mba in ur college(vit chennai) i havent taken any enterance exams . I completed my B.E/E.C.E. Under anna university. I secured 78% til seventh sem and awaiting for my result. So i would like to join ur college through management quota so may i know the fee structure . Thank you sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam and fee structure to get admission in MBA in VIT? -- [New]
  2. Between Chennai and Vellore which VIT campus is good? Can I get admission with fee reduction if secured 4010 rank in VITEEE being a citizen of Karnataka?
  3. What is the fee structure for MBA in VIT under management quota?
  4. What is the fee structure for MBA in VIT under Management quota?
  5. Fee structure for MBA course in VIT Vellore?
  6. How good is CSE at VIT Chennai campus?
  7. What is the Fee structure of MCA in VIT, Pune?
  8. Fee structure for B.Tech course in CSE in VIT after passing in the Entrance Exam?
  9. Fee structure for MBA course under Management Quota in VIT?
  10. Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?
  11. What is the fee structure of MCA course in VIT semester wise?
  12. Marks needed for TANCET to do MBA in Anna University? Colleges in Chennai which have low fee structure?
  13. Best colleges for MBA in Airline Management in Chennai and Coimbatore? Fee structure and Job opportunities of these courses?
  14. How may I join distance education program in MBA from CUSAT University? What is its fee structure?
  15. Fee structure of STEP HBTI Kanpur for MBA through UPSEE? Fee structure of other govt. colleges under UPTU for MBA?
  16. What is the fee structure for M.Tech course in VIT?
  17. Courses available in VIT their Fee Structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
25th September 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MBA in VIT Chennai? What is the fee structure?

Hi sir i would like to do mba in ur college(vit chennai) i havent taken any enterance exams. m goin 2 complete my B.COM(C.S.) in july 2013 Under Madras university. I secured 71% til 4th sem. but m goin 2 write CAT. so can u plz tel me wat s d percentile required to get admission in (vit chennai). Thank you sir.
1st March 2013, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

i like to do MBA in ur chennai campus i had scored 545.5 marks in MAT exam . how to approach the college for admission
29th April 2013, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

I am m.c.a form ur college can u deation from m.c.a entrance exam procedure
10th July 2017, 04:05 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Getting admission in VIT college details like eligibility, admission process and fee structure is mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should complete graduation degree with 60% from any recognized university.
- The candidate should be from full time regular course. Part time/ distance education candidate are not eligible.

Admission process:
- You need to visit their website vit.ac.in then apply through that site.
- After applying you need to attend and qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the VIT college named Written Assessment Test (WAT).
- After qualifying in the exam you'll be called for the personal interview.
- The application forms will be released in the month of December.
- The exam will be conducted in the month of March.

Fee structure:
- The fee structure varies in your performance in the entrance exams like CAT/ GMAT/ XAT. Based on your percentage and marks in the entrance exam your fees will vary. The higher your marks the lesser your fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?