18th September 2013, 12:02 PM
muthukissan

How to do MBBS after completing BSc chemistry

my wife just completed the bsc chemistry she is willing to do the mbbs as lateal entry is there any possibility to do so?

what are college offer the same in tamil nadu ?
what is fee structrue for that too?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join MBBS after completing BSc? I am a 2nd year BSc Chemistry student
  2. Information about BSc course? Is it possible to pursue MBBS after completing BSc? Eligibility criteria to apply for MBBS after completing BSc?
  3. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University?
  4. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc Botany? I am a BSc student
  5. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(chemistry)? What's the future prospective of doing chemical engineering after completing B.Sc(chemistry)?
  6. Can I join MBBS after completing BSc in Chemistry, Botany and Zoology? What is the procedure? What is the fee structure?
  7. Is it possible to join MBBS after completing my degree in BSc Chemistry?
  8. After completing ISC with PCB and BSc Agriculture can I get admission in MBBS? Will the migration certificate of the university from which I am pursing BSc Agriculture be appropriate?
  9. What to do after completing BSc Chemistry?
  10. Details about completing B.Sc Chemistry? -- [New]
  11. What are the job opportunities after completing BSc Biology and Chemistry?
  12. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc Physics?
  13. How to get admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Details of the medical colleges which are offering MBBS course after BSc Nursing?
  14. What can I do after completing BSc?
  15. Can I do MBBS through BSc after completing 2nd PUC exam?
  16. How may I get scheduled date for Bihar SLET exam? I'm from Begusarai(Bihar)
  17. Can we do MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? What are the opportunities for BSc nurses in defence service?
  18. Any good jobs available for bsc biotech/microbiology/chemistry students who want to work after completing bsc? -- [Most Discussed]
29th April 2016, 11:16 PM
sah.alok932

Default Re: How to do MBBS after completing BSc chemistry

No in order to do MBBS one need to complete Intermediate with PCB subject combination
Physics,Chemistry and Biology.
If you studied Intermediate with Physics.Chemistry and Biology then you can apply for MBBS.
But after doing Bachelor of Science in Chemistry you can not apply for MBBS.
You have to start from the very beginning that is after Intermediate,in order to apply for MBBS you have to apply for entrance test for MBBS,Medical Entrance Test in which you have score well so to get a seat in one of the colleges in Indian.It is very difficult exam to crack,there are very few seats in Medical in India one needs to perform extremely well to get a seat in a Medical college.
After scoring in a Medical entrance test you have to go through counselling and get the desired or alloted college MBBS stands for Master of Biology and Bachelor of Science is a 5 full year course,a lengthy and difficult one get through.

B.sc in chemistry eligibility is to have studied PCM in Intermediate,so you might have studied Physics and Maths and biology with chemistry but still you need to study from very start for MBBS ,your Graduation degree of B.SC will not help you in MBBS.
4th June 2017, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

I' completed 2 and Ian given my next level of study as bad chemistry but I'm interested in mind how can I do it
4th October 2020, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

At the 42 age after 20 years bsc chemistry i can apply for mbbs?
22nd October 2021, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

After bsc chemistry whic is exam for MBBS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?