11th November 2010, 07:41 AM
ajun

Is it possible to join MBBS after completing my degree in BSc Chemistry?

hi,sir i am doing my B.Sc chemistry now. is it possible to join mbbs after completing my degree?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join MBBS after completing BSc? I am a 2nd year BSc Chemistry student
  2. Can I join MBBS after completing BSc in Chemistry, Botany and Zoology? What is the procedure? What is the fee structure?
  3. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University?
  4. How to do MBBS after completing BSc chemistry
  5. Information about BSc course? Is it possible to pursue MBBS after completing BSc? Eligibility criteria to apply for MBBS after completing BSc?
  6. Which courses can I join through distance after completing BSc chemistry degree?
  7. Which course can I join through distance after completing BSc Chemistry degree?
  8. Can I join MSc Physics after completing BSc Chemistry?
  9. Am I eligible to do MBBS after completing BSc Nursing degree?
  10. How to join MBBS in Tamilnadu after finishing BSc degree in Microbiology?
  11. How can I join MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?
  12. How to join MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? What can I do to join MBBS?
  13. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc Botany? I am a BSc student -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I join MBBS degree course after completing BPT degree
  15. Am I eligible for MBBS admission after completing engineering degree? I had maths and biology subjects in 12th
  16. Am I eligible to study MBBS after completing B.Sc(Chemistry & Microbiology)? -- [New]
  17. Is it possible to do B.Ed after completing BSc Physics with 60%?
  18. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(chemistry)? What's the future prospective of doing chemical engineering after completing B.Sc(chemistry)?
9th October 2011, 06:49 PM
subham001

Default Re: Is it possible to join MBBS after completing my degree in BSc Chemistry?

yes possible. there is no age limit to appear joint entrance examination. so you can sit and if you appear in entrance examination then you con do MBBS.
good luck.
9th October 2011, 07:26 PM
tanvi kumari15

Default Re: Is it possible to join MBBS after completing my degree in BSc Chemistry?

yes it is possible
after completion of your degree you can write entrance for MBBS you can write jimper, aim. if you qualifiy your entrance exam then you ll the seat ,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?