19th August 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBBS from Deccan Medical College?

i want to mbbs seat from deccan medical college...please tell me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a good college for MBBS between Deccan and Shadaan?
  2. Fee structure of private MBBS seat in Deccan Medical College?
  3. Full information about deccan college of medical?
  4. Fee structure & admission procedure for mbbs course in deccan medical college at hyderabad
  5. Details about BDS course in Deccan Medical College of Hyderabad? Fee structure of it?
  6. List of government colleges offering Pharmaceutical management and regulatory affiars in AP?
  7. What is the last date to get admission in Deccan Medical College?
  8. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  10. How to go for counseling in Muslim Minority colleges like Deccan or Shadan Medical College
  11. What is the fee for Dental Sciences in Deccan Medical College, Hyderabad
  12. Fee structure for Deccan Medical College for BC-E category? -- [New]
  13. Can I get a seat in Deccan Medical College after scoring 36948 rank in EAMCET?
  14. Price of MBBS/BDS/B.Pharmacy seat in colleges like Deccan, Osmania and other colleges in Hyderabad after qualifying for EAMCET?
  15. What is the fee structure of MBBS in Punjab Private College? How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  16. How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  17. Admission procedure of Deccan Medical College Hyderabad? Fee structure for an NRI student?
  18. How can I get management seat of BAMS in Andhra Colleges?
7th July 2013, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MBBS from Deccan Medical College?

sir..i got 7749 rank in eamcet n i belong to bc.e. is there any chance to get seat in deccan medical college
11th July 2013, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

CAN YOU PLEASE ME THE MINORITY COUNSELLING DATE FOR 2013-14
18th June 2014, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

sir.. my eamcet rank is 5429...i belong

to bc.e from svu region...is there any chance to get seat in deccan in a .category.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?