12th June 2011, 12:31 AM
sheeraz ahmed

Price of MBBS/BDS/B.Pharmacy seat in colleges like Deccan, Osmania and other colleges in Hyderabad after qualifying for EAMCET?

what will be the price for an mbbs/bds/b.pharmacy seat for an eamcet qualified student in colleges like deccan /osmania/other colleges in hyd for total span of the course? can you please give me the information about the campus & star rating of the particular college ?

1. Can I get admission in Osmania or Mamatha or Deccan if get more than 100 marks in EAMCET?
  2. Which is the best college in Hyderabad other than Osmania Medical College?
  3. Best colleges offering CSE with 5259 rank in TS-EAMCET in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  4. Possibility to get B-Category seat in top 10 colleges in Hyderabad? How much should be the EAMCET rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it possible to get a seat in engineering colleges without qualifying in EAMCET?
  6. In which college can I expect a seat after scoring 50.5 marks in EAMCET?
  7. Can I get a seat in top 30 engineering colleges in Hyderabad after scoring 41,000 in EAMCET?
  8. Can I get a seat in top engineering college in Hyderabad after securing 60 in EAMCET?
  9. Can I get free seat in top minority college without qualifying in EAMCET?
  10. Can I get a seat in Deccan College of engineering after scoring 46 marks in EAMCET?
  11. Can I get a seat in any NIT, JNTU(Hyderabad), Osmania University after scoring 33.33 marks in GATE?
  12. How much rank is required for OC category student to get a seat in Osmania University engineering top colleges of Hyderabad
  13. Can I get a seat in top 30 engineering colleges in Hyderabad in any branches after scoring 83471 rank in EAMCET?
  14. Can i do Engineering in Hyderabad after scoring 38 marks in EAMCET?
  15. Will I get a seat in B.Pharm in Deccan College of Pharmacy after scoring 11983 rank in medical entrance test? Best pharmacy colleges in Hyderabad?
  16. Is it true that the free seats in government colleges are increased this year? What are the available seats for OC female category students in Osmania and Gandhi medical colleges? Marks required in EAMCET to get a free seat?
  17. Colleges providing admission in BCA under Osmania University in Hyderabad?
  18. Am I eligible to get MBBS seat through AP EAMCET?
26th June 2011, 11:20 PM

Default Re: Price of MBBS/BDS/B.Pharmacy seat in colleges like Deccan, Osmania and other colleges in Hyderabad after qualifying for EAMCET?

I am not qualified in eamcet can i join in your colege
2nd July 2011, 06:35 PM

Default Re: Price of MBBS/BDS/B.Pharmacy seat in colleges like Deccan, Osmania and other colleges in Hyderabad after qualifying for EAMCET?

I got 16000 rank in eamcet is there any possibility to get bds seat in hyderabad and what is the approximate cost to study
2nd July 2011, 08:28 PM

how much donation has be taken for b pharmacy
6th July 2011, 01:11 PM

i got 2901 rank in emcet(medical) can i get a seat, iam from oc(female)
13th July 2011, 09:37 PM

i got 41,806 rank in eamcet(medical)can i get seat in b.pharmacy am from bc-B category
14th July 2011, 12:16 AM

sir.. i got 4268 rank in eamcet mecidal entrance ,,, i belong to bc-b category,,,, and i belong to OU region,, so can you please tell which college i would get a seat in BDS..??? is there any chance of mbbs in non local ???
16th July 2011, 06:20 PM

i got 33000 rank in m-cet how much cost it takes to join b-pharmacy
19th July 2011, 11:00 PM

i got 3204 rank in emcet and i want to know minority colleges of mbbs in hyderabad.can i get seat in deccan medical college?and i belong to bce category and i'm a female
26th July 2011, 02:11 AM

wat is the fee structure in private minority colleges in B category in ou region...????
2nd August 2011, 09:06 AM

i got 9541 rank in medicine i got which group without management seat
2nd August 2011, 03:35 PM

please inform the mbbs admissions in hyderabad
10th August 2011, 12:33 AM

deccan collage for emcet qulified is 50 lakhs for MBBS and BDS is not there in this collage and in other collages BDS will be in 15 lakhs and in osmania university MBBS seat will be in 1crore or above and BDS will be 50 to 70 lakhs in osmania
16th January 2012, 04:37 PM

i want to know details about bds ? how much rank should i get in eamcet and what will be the fees?
16th January 2012, 07:53 PM
dentist jax

in private collage 220000 per year....in govt 4000..per year
25th January 2012, 08:52 PM

I got 16000 rank in eamcet is there any possibility to get bds seat in hyderabad and what is the approximate cost to study
call me rahul
23rd April 2012, 08:34 PM

i wan to know about bds course in hyderabad
20th May 2012, 12:13 AM

KINDLY TELL ME IS THERE ANY POSSIBILITY TO GET BDS OR MEDICINE SEAT IN HYDERABAD IF MY RANK IS BETWEEN 13000 TO 15000> I AM A STUDENT OF OC CATEGORY. WHAT WILL BE THE APPROXIMATE FEE?
26th May 2012, 07:52 PM

hello sir would you tell me with how much marks in eamcet can we get free seat in mbbs.is there will be any schlorship for students
27th May 2012, 01:11 PM

i got 60%in inter and i want to know wheither to take mbbs with no donation and with out eamcet marks
5th June 2012, 04:35 PM

how much cost i have to pay if i will take b pharmacy
29th June 2012, 11:00 AM

i got 60 marks in eamcet and my ipe percentage is 91%. how much will be the cost to study mbbs in siddhartha medical college vijayawada under management quota
30th June 2012, 10:13 PM

i got 8405 rank in eamcet i want to know the fee in private A category
16th July 2012, 05:46 PM

hello sir, i had completed my 12th standard in Andhra pradesh.n i got 13373 rank in the eamcet 2012 and i have the bc-e category so can i know what course is offered to this rank in your college.
Thanking you....
16th July 2012, 05:50 PM

hello sir, i had completed my 12th standard in andhra pradesh.n i got 13373 rank in eamcet 2012 can you please tell me which type of courses can be offered to this rank and i belong to minority quota(bc-e)...So please do reply to my question.
Thanking you sir.....
18th August 2012, 12:39 PM

i want to know the top ten bds colleges in osmania region ? and my rank is 12780 will i get bds in A catgry?
11th September 2012, 12:06 PM

i got 40131 rank can i get free seat in deccan college for b pharmacy
24th May 2013, 08:09 PM

can i get seat in mbbs category b fees if my minority rank is in btwn 15000
11th June 2013, 06:55 PM

i got 68037 rank in eamcet so ican get the admission in Bds or B.pharmacy
13th June 2013, 10:50 PM

hello sir
i got 40000rank in eamcet and i have 94% in 12th standard....can you please suggest me college for bds for donation
17th June 2013, 07:55 PM

i belong to sc i got 15000 rank will i get seat in mbbs/bds
28th October 2014, 04:43 PM

sir, my daughter preparing for eamcet how much rank has to get in eamcet for mbbs in hyderabad
8th May 2017, 10:26 AM

Sir my name is ayesha I have got 260 marks in neet 2017, can I get a seat in Deccan medical college under b category