8th December 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

How to do MS from abroad after my graduation? I am doing BSc physics honors from Delhi University

I am doing my Bsc. physics(honours) from delhi university. I want to do an MS from abroad after my graduation. Please guide me about the best universities and what steps should i take to get admission in one of the best universities. Which entrance tests can I take and how can I prepare for them?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MS from abroad after doing BSc physics honors from Delhi University
  2. How to do B.Tech after doing BSc Physics honors from Delhi University
  3. For which PG degree am I eligible after passing BSc from DU? Can I do Honors course after BSc or BSc Physics Science?
  4. What should I do after passing 12th in Arts with 71%
  5. Difference between Maths Honors and Physics Honors in Bsc?
  6. What should I do further in PG after scoring 44% in graduation in English Honors?
  7. Which subject should I choose in B.Sc(H) that will be favourable to study in Abroad? -- [New]
  8. How to get admission in BSc Honors in Physics? When are the forms going to be released?
  9. What are the options in PG after completing English Honors with 44% through Correspondence from Delhi University?
  10. Can I do Post graduation in economics after doing BSc statistics Honors from Delhi University?
  11. BSc Physics honors question papers of Jadavpur university
  12. How to do B.Tech physics honors from Delhi University
  13. How can I prepare for JAM while doing BSc Maths Honors from Delhi University?
  14. Which are the universities in India offering BSc honors? I have passed class 12th with 85%
  15. What is the scope of BSc Honors in Maths, Physics, Chemistry?
  16. Got less than 50% in graduation : Can I get admission to MSc Physics course? Which are the universities and what is the criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I do MSc Physics after completing my BSc? I am a chemistry honors student
  18. Scope of Physics and engineering? Which are the top colleges offering the course? Can I do PG in it after BSc?
4th February 2013, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MS from abroad after my graduation? I am doing BSc physics honors from Delhi University

Is MS in Wipro is preferable after B.Sc?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?