14th February 2013, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering in Germany? Names of the universities?

Want to Do MS in aerospace engineering in Germany.....can you please say me names of the university which teaches these course in English?

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the universities to pursue masters programme in Germany in the field of Aerospace?
  2. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement? -- [New]
  3. Is there any scope in aerospace engineering? I want to do Aerospace engineering in USA or France or Germany
  4. Am I eligible to pursue diploma course in aerospace engineering in Germany? List of the top colleges in Germany which having minimum fee structure for the same? I am Bsc(IT) student
  5. Can I apply for aerospace engineering diploma course in Germany after completing B.Sc IT?
  6. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  7. Best universities in Germany for Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  9. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  10. How much would it cost me to do masters in mechanical in Germany? Names of the good institutes in Germany?
  11. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  12. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  13. Does Galgotias University offer Aerospace Engineering(Astronautical)? Names of the private universities offering astronautical engineering
  14. How to study MS Aerospace in Germany? What is the fee structure? Which are the universities?
  15. How to do masters in Germany? What is the admission procedure? I am pursue B.E Avionics degree in National Aerospace University Khai, Ukraine
  16. How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering after B.E in mechanical engineering? What to do to get a seat in US?
  17. Best foreign universities in the world offering specialization in Aerospace Engineering?
  18. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd June 2013, 08:22 PM
gopikalavanya

Smile Re: How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering in Germany? Names of the universities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Want to Do MS in aerospace engineering in Germany.....can you please say me names of the university which teaches these course in English?
hi,
Apart from the minimum academic requirement being a Bachelors degree as one of the eligibility criteria for a Masters in Germany, there are certain other aspects you need to consider.

While the standardized test Graduate Record Examination-GRE is not a mandatory requirement, as an international applicant you need to suffice with scores on one of the English Language Proficiency Tests, preferably the Test of English as a Foreign Language-TOEFL or International English Language Testing Systems-IELTS.
the following are the universities in Germany:
Aerospace Engineering University in Bremen, Germany
Aerospace Engineering University in Dresden, German
Aerospace Engineering University in Munich, Germany
Aerospace Engineering University in Braunschweig, German
Aerospace Engineering University in Berlin, Germany..
all the best...
1st October 2013, 07:05 PM
VISIONOVERSEAS

Default Re: How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering in Germany? Names of the universities?

TUM :TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY OF MUNICH
FH- Aachen
28th November 2013, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering in Germany? Names of the universities?

iam currently pursuing bsc aeronautical science can i apply for ms aerospace
30th December 2013, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

is CGPA a prioritizing criteria for getting in through German universities apart from GRE,TOEFL,IELTS
20th June 2015, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am a mechanical engineer having 5 years of work experience as design engineer in the aerospace domain. I want to pursue masters in aeronautical in germany and wanna go for teaching field as professor, please let me know the chances of doing masters in germany and the cost of doing masters.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?