29th October 2011, 03:47 PM
naveensri

Names of the universities to pursue masters programme in Germany in the field of Aerospace?

I have a poor score in bachelors . i want to pursue my masters programme in germany in the field of aerospace . could u suggest some university names

Related Questions:
  1. How to do masters in Germany? What is the admission procedure? I am pursue B.E Avionics degree in National Aerospace University Khai, Ukraine
  2. Best universities in Germany for to pursue Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  3. How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering in Germany? Names of the universities?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue diploma course in aerospace engineering in Germany? List of the top colleges in Germany which having minimum fee structure for the same? I am Bsc(IT) student
  5. List of top 10 universities of US/UK/Germany to pursue MS programme? Procedure for applying in those universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List short time training programme in Aerospace field in Germany? -- [New]
  7. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  8. Is doing MS in Germany a good option after completion of B.E CS course?
  9. In which universities can I pursue masters in India after Bachelors in Psysiotherapy?
  10. Information about masters in Germany? Universities and subjects available for masters?
  11. Exams that I have to take to pursue Masters in Machine Design or Automobile Engineering in Germany after B.E. in Mechanical? Good universities offering these courses in Germany?
  12. Best universities to pursue Masters in Physiotherapy in India? Which field is the best to do MPT?
  13. Minimum eligibility to get admission in Masters in Fluid Dynamics at top universities of Germany?
  14. How to pursue Masters(Doctoral Studies) in Pharma, Medicinal Chemistry in Germany? List of the top 50 universities which offer the course?
  15. Is it beneficial to pursue Masters degree in Germany if completed Bachelors from Bangladesh? Expenses to study in Germany?
  16. Procedure to pursue masters degree in Germany or London?
  17. Which are the universities offering Ph.D programme in Germany?
  18. How may I do masters(Hydraulic) from Germany? List of universities in Germany and Czech republic for the same?
23rd April 2012, 01:01 AM
balajerm
Junior Member+

Default Re: Names of the universities to pursue masters programme in Germany in the field of Aerospace?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveensri View Post
I have a poor score in bachelors . i want to pursue my masters programme in germany in the field of aerospace . could u suggest some university names

Aerospace Engineering University in Aachen, Germany
ILR RWTH Aachen (Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics)
ILR or Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics in Aachen, Germany offers bachelor and master degree program in Aeronautics and Astronautics.

Aerospace Engineering University in Berlin, Germany
TU Berlin
ILR TU Berlin (Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics) in Berlin, Germany offers bachelor and master degree programs in Aeronautics and Astronautics.

Aerospace Engineering University in Braunschweig, Germany
TU Braunschweig

ILR Brauschweig (Institute for Aerospace Systems) in Braunschweig, Germany offers bachelor and master degree program in Aerospace including both aeronautics and aeronautics.

Aerospace Engineering University in Stuttgart, Germany
University of Stuttgart

Uni-stuggart offers aerospace engineering programs and is located in Stuttgart, Germany.

Aerospace Engineering University in Munich, Germany
TU Munchen

TU Munchen or (Technical University of Munich) offers specialized masters programs as well as bachelor program in the field of Aerospace engineering and is located in Munich, Germany. TU Munchen includes the Institute for Flight Propulsion.

Munich University of Technology TUM
TUM or Technische Universität München offers Aeronautical Engineering degree at the Bachelor as well as Master degree in Aeronautical Engineering.

Aerospace Engineering University in Dresden, Germany
TU Dresden

TU or Technical university of Dresden offers aerospace engineering programs in the field of aeronautics and astronautics and is located in Dresdon, Germany.

Aerospace Engineering University in Bremen, Germany
University of Applied Sciences Bremen

Aerospace Engineering at Hochschule Bremen is part of the LUR association offers Aerospace engineering programs at undergraduate and post-graduate level in the university of applied sciences at bremen.

Aerospace Engineering University in Bremen, Germany
TU Darmstadt

The Darmstadt university of Technology or TU Darmstadt offers Aerospace engineering programs. The university is located in the city of Darmstadt.
11th December 2012, 06:30 PM
raianusha

Default Re: Names of the universities to pursue masters programme in Germany in the field of Aerospace?

Hi,
here is a list of German universities offering masters in Aerospace.
FH Aachen
RWTH Aachen University
Technical University of Berlin (TU Berlin)
Bremen University of Applied Sciences
Technical University of Brunswick
Technical University of Darmstadt (TU Darmstadt)
Technical University of Applied Sciences Wildau (TH Wildau)
Dresden University of Technology (TU Dresden)
Munich University of Technology
Munich University of Applied Sciences
Bundeswehr University Munich
University of Stuttgart
Hamburg University of Applied Sciences
For more on interview tips and colleges please visit www.interviewbay.com
26th August 2013, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

i wanna persue M.S in avionics in germany so could someone help me to find out universities offering masters in the following course and also universities offering masters in navigation and gnss
4th October 2013, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my final year in aeronautical engineering with an aggregate of 73% can i get seat in germany in aerospace engineering what all i need to do in order to get admission in the best college, is there any scope for paid education in germany , if it is there plzz send me the details, and plzzz say me the rules and regulations and a clear procedure to be followed am in very much confusion??
16th November 2013, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

I have an average of 82% in B.E in aeronautical engg.can you suggest me the best university which doesnot accept tuition fees?what is the criteria to get admission in german universities?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?