7th August 2013, 11:53 AM
Ajitsingh rawat

How to do MS in Germany? I am a TE Mechanical B.E student

sir i want to do ms in germany. now i am in T.E mechanical(B.E) in INDIA and my score will be averagely 57%.sir can i get admission for ms?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after doing Mechanical Engineering? My aggregate percentage is 73%
  2. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility criteria for B.E Mechanical student for doing MS in Germany? Does each university in Germany has different criteria? Scope after doing MS in Germany?
  4. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  5. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  6. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
  7. How to do MS in Germany? I am a TE Mechanical B.E student
  8. How much would it cost me to do masters in mechanical in Germany? Names of the good institutes in Germany?
  9. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% marks in B.E(mechanical engineer)
  10. Job opportunities in Germany after pursuing MS from Germany itself?
  11. Eligibility criteria to do MS in Germany? Does each university has different criteria? Scope after doing MS in Germany?
  12. Procedure to apply for studies in Germany for B.Tech(ME) student? -- [New]
  13. How to study in Germany after studying B.Tech in mechanical
  14. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  15. Basic requirements for Mechanical student to get seat in MS Germany? On what basis scholarship is provided? Top colleges for it?
  16. What are possibilities to do PG in mechanical engineering stream in Germany? I have done my B.Tech in India and want to do MS from Germany. How may I get the details for the same?
  17. How to do MS from Germany in Automobile Design after passing 3rd year mechanical engineering
  18. What's the procedure for taking admission in Germany for MS course? I am BE mechanical student
31st August 2016, 11:16 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MS in Germany? I am a TE Mechanical B.E student

MS stands for Master of Science. It is a two-year postgraduate degree related to Science stream. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in Engineering/ Technology/ Science stream from a Government recognised university are eligible to pursue MS course.

To be eligible to get admission in MS course in German Universities, you have to appear in TOEFL or IELTS examinations to prove your English Language Proficiency skills. TOEFL or IELTS examinations score is mandatory to get admission in MS course in German Universities.

To get admission in MS course in best German Universities, you should have minimum 60% aggregate marks in your Graduation and at least 6 band in IELTS examination. As per the information you have provided in your query, you have have secured 57% aggregate marks till third year, so, I suggest you to score good marks in your final year in such a way that your aggregate will be 60% or more, so, that you can get admission in MS course in best German Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?