18th June 2011, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to get admission in any college in India with 48% aggregate in DU? Where am I eligible to apply?

I am a graduate in political sc. Hons .with 48% aggregate from D.U , and persuing b.ed as of now , I wish to do my masters now but doubt if I will get admissions in any college in India with those marks in my Ba.
please guide me , where can I apply , where am I eligible to apply . I wish to do my masters in social work ,International relations or any such related subject (humanities )
Please guide me for the same .
Thank you .

2nd December 2011, 05:03 PM
SIDDHARTH2708

Default Re: Will I be able to get admission in any college in India with 48% aggregate in DU? Where am I eligible to apply?

I am a graduate in political sc. Hons .with 48% aggregate from D.U , and persuing b.ed as of now , I wish to do my masters now but doubt if I will get admissions in any college in India with those marks in my Ba.
please guide me , where can I apply , where am I eligible to apply . I wish to do my masters in social work ,International relations or any such related subject (humanities )
Please guide me for the same .
Thank you .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?