4th September 2013, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

How to study in Germany after studying B.Tech in mechanical

Dear sir/madam,
I Maheshwer singh and b.tech student in mechanical. Now i want going to study in germany for my master degree(m.tech). please tell me that what the subject is best for me which should have value in market and also related to design. please i'll be thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?
  2. How to seek M.Tech degree in Germany while studying mechanical engineering in private institute
  3. How to study in Germany after studying B.Tech in mechanical
  4. Possibility to study M.S.(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany for a candidate who is pursuing German Level A1, & A2 with IELTS?
  5. How should I prepare to study MS in Germany?
  6. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS? Their eligibility, fees and scholarship?
  7. How to apply for M.S in Germany? I'm doing B.Tech(electrical engineer)
  8. Top universities, eligibility, approximate fees and scholarship for MS in Germany?
  9. Is knowledge of German language necessary to study in Germany? How may I do MS(automobile) in Germany? I'm currently in B.E(mechanical) 5th sem
  10. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  11. Procedure to study Automobile Engineering in Germany for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  12. Fee structure for 4 years BE in Mechanical Engineering at Germany? Best way to reduce expenses while studying?
  13. Is it possible to go to Germany after studying in diploma 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Suggestion for studying M.Tech in Germany
  15. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  16. List of colleges which offers admission to study MS in Germany? -- [New]
  17. How to study in Germany? I am studying B.E Mechatronics
  18. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after doing Mechanical Engineering? My aggregate percentage is 73%
15th September 2016, 11:53 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study in Germany after studying B.Tech in mechanical

To pursue your higher studies in Germany after completion of your B.Tech course in Mechanical Engineering from a Government recognised university, you have to appear in TOEFL or IELTS examinations whose scores are mandatory to apply for admission to MS course in German Universities.

If you have TOEFL/ IELTS examinations score, you can apply for admission to MS course in German Universities through consultancy or on your own. After applying for admission, the university will inform you whether you have been offered admission or not, if you have got admit from any one German University and you can apply for Germany Student Visa and if it is approved, you can fly to Germany for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?