24th May 2013, 12:39 AM
live2analyzz

How to do MS program after doing B.tech 2nd year in Tamilnadu

hello sir,
im doing my btech it 2nd year in tamilnadu
my cgpa-75%
i would like to do my ms program.but im not sure about the courses possible for information technology.and im not sure whether doing ms program or software job is good.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission in 2nd year B.Tech program in IPU?
  2. Such internship program which will be helpful in getting industry experience? Scope and procedure of training work?
  3. Summer Internship program for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 1st & 2nd year students?
  4. Internship for 2nd year mechanical student in Tamil Nadu branch of Mahindra for 7 days?
  5. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma?
  6. Can I study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma course? Course duration of B.Tech in IIT for Diploma student? -- [New]
  7. What are the opportunities after completion of B.Tech? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year
  8. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders?
  9. Internship or training programme for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 2nd year pursuing candidate?
  10. Am i eligible to write CET exam in Karnataka?
  11. How to pursue internship program after studying 2nd B.Tech ECE?
  12. What is the last date of B.A program 2nd year admission
  13. can I get admission in 2nd year B.Tech computer science after completing my first year BCA? Which exam should I write for admission in B.Tech 2nd year?
  14. What should be the btech percentage to satisfy MNC interviews eligibility requirements? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Will there be any Lateral Entrance into 2nd year B.Tech after completion of Diploma?
  16. Admission to 2nd year B.Tech in PEC? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  17. How to do summer internship or additional program in Nanotechnology? I am a B.Tech Nanotechnology student of 2nd semester
  18. How to do M.Sc in Physics in Distance Learning through IGNOU?
14th November 2017, 09:53 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MS program after doing B.tech 2nd year in Tamilnadu

To do MS course after completion of your B.Tech 2nd year from TamilNadu, you should have to pass the 4 years Bachelor's degree course from a Government recognised university. If you are interested to pursue MS course in US or any other Abroad universities then, you have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. You have to submit your test score reports to the abroad universities to apply for admission to MS course in abroad universities. Admission in MS course in India are done through entrance examination conducted by the respective state/ college/ university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?