2nd April 2013, 01:49 AM
Mahesh Genius

How to do MS in US after studying B.E in CSE 2nd year?

Hi frnd... I am studying B.E CSE 2nd year. And i have more intresed to do ms in us. I did't know basic things about higher studies. So i will want clear and detailed information about MS..? If u know that please send to my mail id and my id is [email protected]

2nd April 2013, 06:47 AM
being aman

Default Re: How to do MS in US after studying B.E in CSE 2nd year?

For doing an M.S in U.S.A first of all you must have a GRE/TOEFL score as it is the one of

the basic eligibility criteria for most of the U.S universities.The higher you score more you

have chance to get a better university.

Based on your score ,profile and course you have to search universities(make a list) on

internet.

You must have some other documents also like academic transcripts ,CV to apply .

Apply online (or as mentioned by the university you are applying.)

Wait for the results /reply

2nd April 2013, 10:25 AM
M.PRUDHVI RAJ
Member+

Default Re: How to do MS in US after studying B.E in CSE 2nd year?

Hai Friend,

Now you are in 2nd year.

If you want to go for higher studies, you must write either GRE, TOEFL or IELTS exam.

With GRE, TOEFL exam you can go to USA.

And with IELTS exam, you can go to CANADA, GERMANY, NEWZEALAND etc.

So, now itself you think where you want to go and then go for the coaching.

Write the exam well.

If you get a good score in the exam, then you will get admission in the top college and you will also get the scholarship.

So, prepare well for the exam.

All The Best.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?