2nd March 2011, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Institutions offering summer training for B.Tech 2nd year CSE students?

I am studying in b.tech 2nd semester I want to do summer training ,so please suggest me the institutions who offer summer training.I am doing my B.tech with CSE branch.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  2. Institutions offering Training programme in Kolkata for B.Tech(Food Technology) 2nd year student?
  3. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur
  4. List of the training centers, offering summer training for B.Sc 2nd year students?
  5. Companies in Chandigarh Offering Training for 2 months for B.Tech CSE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Best Automobile company offering summer training in Delhi to B.Tech ME second year students?
  7. How can I apply for summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  8. Where in Kolkata is the training provided with summer internship for 2nd year CSE B.Tech students?
  9. How to do summer training for 40 days? I am pursuing B.Tech in CSE 2nd year in Chitkara University
  10. Where can I do summer training in Delhi/NCR while passing B.Tech?
  11. List of companies offering summer internships for CSE students in Delhi, Pune and Bangalore? -- [New]
  12. Companies for 6 months summer training with stipend after 2nd year B.Tech(CSE)?
  13. How can I apply for summer training in various companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  14. When do 2nd year students of IIT and other reputed colleges have their training?
  15. Information about summer training after passing B.Tech CSE?
  16. How to do industrial training in Kolkata? I am a CSE B.Tech 2nd year student
  17. How to apply for summer internship for 2nd year B.Tech in CSE students?
  18. List of IT companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student in Delhi and Meerut?
14th April 2011, 12:21 AM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Default Re: Institutions offering summer training for B.Tech 2nd year CSE students?

hii, infosys will offer olease check out with them.
14th April 2011, 05:55 AM
babydoll

Default Re: Institutions offering summer training for B.Tech 2nd year CSE students?

Hello friend,
There are many Institutes as well as companies which offers short duration summer training for computer science students. They offers many courses like:
COURSES:
*C, C++
*JAVA
*ASP.NET
*PERL PROGRAMING
*SHELL PROGRAMING
*LINUX SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION
*DATABASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
*SQL/MYSQL
*ORACLE
*PHP
*HTML web designing
.......and many more courses.

INSTITUES:
*IBM,ACE, KOLKATA
*ADOBE, NOIDA
*NIIT, all branches
*LINUX INSTITUTES,JAIPUR
*TOTSOL LTD, KOLKATA
*WEBEL, KOLKATA
*cyberlog technologies
*JetKing
*BrainWare
15th April 2011, 09:23 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

There are many courses offered like C,C++,Java,LINUX,DBMS,UNIX..etc in Institutes like NIIT,Firstman Computers,Aptech,Technosoft and other such computer Institutes.You can even go through the Internship program offered in companies like Infosys,Mahindra Satyam,TCS,Wipro and other such companies.

If you wish to go through the training then you can contact the officials of the Institutes directly and take up the training in the required timings.

For internship program only the Director of the concerned company is the approving authority for industrial trainings hence its better that you contact the respected college officials if you wish to o through the training procedure in companies like Infosys,Wipro and other such Software companies.Hence,its better that you contact the Company Officials through your College Head

If the Director of the respective company allows you to do internship programme then you need to send the resume and other such details.Its better that you contact the officials,months before the commencement of internship because there will be limited number of seats in each company.
15th April 2011, 09:58 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

in the given below companies offering summer training for B.Tech 2nd year CSE students

1.TCS.

2.CTS.

3.WIPRO.

4.Globesyn.

5.IBM.

6.Infosys.

etc.

all the best.........
15th April 2011, 12:37 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

there are many institutions and companies which provide the summer training for the 2nd year B.tech students (CSE).....

the companies like that of the TCS , wipro , infosys , IBM etc
and institute like that of the Aptech , NIIT etc ....
15th April 2011, 01:30 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Institutions offering summer training for B.Tech 2nd year CSE students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in b.tech 2nd semester I want to do summer training ,so please suggest me the institutions who offer summer training.I am doing my B.tech with CSE branch.
After 2nd year you can do training in various subjects such as

JAVA
ASP.NET
Php
ORACLE
HTML
C/C++ etc.

There are lots of company's in India which offers summer training courses
in these subjects. Some of the company's are listed below:'

Aston Designs
102 , 7th Main ,R.T Nagar
Bangalore 560032

Astrix Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
100E 16th main vijayanagar
Bangalore 560040

Aufait Technologies Pvt.Ltd.
No.28, 4th B cross , V Block,
Koramangala Industrial Layout
Bangalore 560095

Avishkaar Techno Solutions Private Limited
#640, 10th A cross, West of Chord Road 2nd stage
Bangalore 560086

Axxonet Solutions India
Near Christ School
40-27 6th Cross
Bangalore 560029

Baba9 Web Software Private Limited
No. 56, 1st Floor, Nandi House
Bowring Hospital Road, Shivajinagar
Bangalore 560001

Bavales Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Nurain point
RT Nagar
Bangalore 560032
15th April 2011, 02:36 PM
Taurus007

hii

Institutions offering summer training for B.Tech 2nd year CSE students
There are many courses offered like C,C++,Java,LINUX,DBMS,UNIX..etc in Institutes like NIIT,Firstman Computers,Aptech,Technosoft and other such computer Institutes.You can even go through the Internship program offered in companies like Infosys,Mahindra Satyam,TCS,Wipro and other such companies.
If you wish to go through the training then you can contact the officials of the Institutes directly and take up the training in the required timings.
For internship program only the Director of the concerned company is the approving authority for industrial trainings hence its better that you contact the respected college officials if you wish to o through the training procedure in companies like Infosys,Wipro and other such Software companies.Hence,its better that you contact the Company Officials through your College Head
If the Director of the respective company allows you to do internship programme then you need to send the resume and other such details.Its better that you contact the officials,months before the commencement of internship because there will be limited number of seats in each company.
COURSES:
C, C++
JAVA
ASP.NET
PERL PROGRAMING
SHELL PROGRAMING
LINUX SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION
DATABASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
SQL/MYSQL
ORACLE
PHP
HTML web designing
INSTITUES:
IBM,ACE, KOLKATA
ADOBE, NOIDA
NIIT, all branches
LINUX INSTITUTES,JAIPUR
TOTSOL LTD, KOLKATA
WEBEL, KOLKATA
cyberlog technologies
JetKing
BrainWare

good luck
15th April 2011, 04:07 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
Some of the institutions are as follows-

*IBM,ACE, KOLKATA
*ADOBE, NOIDA
*NIIT, all branches
*LINUX INSTITUTES,JAIPUR
*TOTSOL LTD, KOLKATA
*WEBEL, KOLKATA
*cyberlog technologies
*JetKing
*BrainWare

Thanks.
15th April 2011, 06:36 PM
devendergora

YOu can apply in following institutes like :
INSTITUES:
*IBM,ACE, KOLKATA
*ADOBE, NOIDA
*NIIT, all branches
*LINUX INSTITUTES,JAIPUR
*TOTSOL LTD, KOLKATA
*WEBEL, KOLKATA
*cyberlog technologies
*JetKing
*BrainWare
20th April 2011, 01:51 AM
tech2000

HCL project Training seems better

HCL, E-78, South Extension-1 Near Bengali Sweets, NEW DELHI
Call 011-43164444, 0-9818112118
or Email at [email protected]
12th May 2011, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

I want to do summer training of short duration,1-2 weeks.I am a CSE 5th semester student.Please help
22nd May 2011, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

i had now completed my 4th sem and want o do a summer training program in delhi/ncr...... can u help me with which institution/company can i get that and what are the requirements they seek???????
13th June 2011, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

how to utilize one month for a b.tech second year cse student?
19th June 2011, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

FEE OF JAVA SUMMER TRAINING
3rd July 2011, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

how to approach for iternship in companies like ..infosys,wipro,..and others.....give me detailed procedure
i m b tech .2nd yr student at nit warangal
15th January 2012, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

I am a 4th sem cse student and i would like to take up a summer training course in a good company somewhere in New Delhi. Could anyone give me some information regarding the companies that might offer these courses. Thank You.
3rd February 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydoll View Post
Hello friend,
There are many Institutes as well as companies which offers short duration summer training for computer science students. They offers many courses like:
COURSES:
*C, C++
*JAVA
*ASP.NET
*PERL PROGRAMING
*SHELL PROGRAMING
*LINUX SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION
*DATABASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
*SQL/MYSQL
*ORACLE
*PHP
*HTML web designing
.......and many more courses.

INSTITUES:
*IBM,ACE, KOLKATA
*ADOBE, NOIDA
*NIIT, all branches
*LINUX INSTITUTES,JAIPUR
*TOTSOL LTD, KOLKATA
*WEBEL, KOLKATA
*cyberlog technologies
*JetKing
*BrainWare
5th March 2012, 10:36 AM
Rahul_singh90

14th April 2012, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

hiiiii i m student of cse 4th semester n i want to do summer training,so please suggest me the institutes who offer summer training in delhi,karnal n chandigarh.
20th April 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

I AM A STUDENT OF B.TECH CSE.I AM IN SECOND YEAR.I WANT TO DO TRAINING IN JAIPUR IN ORACLE.PLEASE GIVE ME THE INFORMATION OF THAT CENTER WITH CONTACT DETAILS.MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected]
20th April 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the institute offering summer training in and around chandigarh for JAVA??
20th February 2014, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do summer training of short duration,1-2 weeks.I am a CSE 5th semester student.Please help
PhpKolkata is the best of the best institute in koklata and they providing real proper training and then they
also helps you to get a good job in kolkata. They are running most successfully php job portal which has huge number of companies as
well as programmers, check yourself. www.phpkolkata.com

My Brother did course from there and he is place several times by them.
9th April 2014, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

I am student of B.Tech(cse).....2 sem completed....i want to know about the good training institutes and which language have to be learnt is better after completing 1st year in cse.plzzzz help me and reply.....!!!! My email-id :[email protected]
26th May 2017, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

I am btech student 2nd year completed. I want to do a summer training program for 2 month anywhere in Varanasi only.kindly suggest me best choice by mail only
My email id
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?