28th August 2013, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

How to do MSc IT after passing 12th?

I want to do m.s.c.i.t after 12th n i am average student so can i do n i want 3lak. Per month

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after passing 12th science with good marks? Should I go for MSc from Sardar Vallabhai National Institute of Technology or B.Tech from Gujarat Technical University? Job prospects for MSc and placement of SVNIT in MSc?
  2. What are the jobs available after passing MSc IT? What are the other jobs for me as a MSc IT graduate?
  3. How to do biotechnology after passing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology? Is it compulsory to do BSc and MSc? List of some colleges in Pune? What is the qualifying marks for the entrance exam?
  4. How to become an Actor after passing 12th?
  5. How can I get the government jobs after passing MSc Maths?
  6. Can i do MSc or M.A after passing graduation -- [New]
  7. How can I get MSc seat?
  8. How can I get admission in integrated MSc after passing 12th exam?
  9. Job opportunities in Biotechnology after passing MSc Biotechnology in Aurangabad?
  10. What to do after passing 12th PCM with 60.92%? Should I repeat 12th or should I apply for degree courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I do IPS after passing 12th with commerce? Which degree do I have to obtain after 12th? Maximum marks required in 12th?
  12. Can I do any degree course after passing my 12th standard?
  13. Attend campus recruitment after passing commerce with CS in state board and MSc IT?
  14. Can I get MSc computer science after passing 12th commerce computer applications
  15. Am I eligible for lecturer post in any engineering college after passing MSc in electronics?
  16. BITS Pilani takes admission in its M.Sc program after 12th only or after doing B.Sc?
  17. What should I do after passing 12th? What is the percentage needed in 12th to get a job in merchant navy?
  18. Which are the different PG Masters Degree Courses Offered by Different Agriculture Universities in India? Which are the entrance exams?
15th January 2017, 11:43 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MSc IT after passing 12th?

M.Sc stands for Master of Science and so to get admission in course the minimum required qualification is bachelor degree.

So, candidates passed 12th are not eligible to get admission. So, you have to pursue B.Sc IT to get admission in course.

The candidates have to qualify in entrance examination or even in some of the universities admission is offered on basis of merit score.
15th January 2017, 11:49 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible for admission in master course on 12th qualification.

As the required minimum qualification to get admission in master degree is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The discipline in degree must be as according to course in which you want to pursue master degree.

So, you need to pursue bachelor degree to get admission in M.Sc IT.
25th July 2021, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th Science passed with 69.84 % . I want to take admission in MSC IT . I am eligible for that.
27th March 2023, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

i am 12th commerce passed with 60%. I want to take admission in MSC IT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?