16th August 2012, 10:28 AM
parasite

How to do MSc in Statistics from IARI after doing BSc? Books to be referred?

Hi sir/mam....m ankita,and m doing bsc at present.i want to do msc in statistics frm IARI,,so plz tell me which books I must consider for preparation????

Related Questions:
18th March 2013, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MSc in Statistics from IARI after doing BSc? Books to be referred?

hi i am in the final year of bsc statistics, i do know what to do in future whether to go job or to do msc in statistics or biostatistics, which one is better
5th December 2014, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MSc in Statistics from IARI after doing BSc? Books to be referred?

hai sir /mam,as im doing bsc agriculture...i wish to do msc in statistics.so i need what are all the entrance exam available...and what are the colleges/university offering statistics courses?
5th August 2018, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Sir I would like to do pg with statistics ,but I dont no which author book is better to prepare pg entrance exam with statistics? at the same time which university are better to do pg ?,If you have any information could you send me sir ,I hope you will compensatory respond to my questions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?