29th January 2014, 05:44 PM
amit tyagi1993

How to do part time B.Tech/B.E mechanical?

dear sir , pls tell me aicte approved part time b.tech / b.e mechanical collage/university

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges in Dubai offering part time diploma in mechanical?
  2. How to get a government job after finishing BSc Biotech with 70%
  3. How to pursue part time B.E mechanical degree after completing DME?
  4. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering part time? List of the colleges offering part time diploma?
  5. How to get a part time job as a mechanical student? I am pursuing B.Tech Mechanical
  6. How to join diploma in mechanical in part time after completing ITI(Mechanical)?
  7. Part-time course for Mechanical Engineering student to get jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I do degree in part time after doing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Procedure to do B.E part time? What is the cutoff score? I want to do B.E Mechanical Engineering Part Time in Anna University
  10. How to do part time after completing SSC and ITI? Which are the institutes offering part time diploma in mechanical engineering
  11. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering after finishing 12th?
  12. Am I eligible to do M.E Part time after completing correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering? Procedure to join M.E(Part Time)?
  13. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering? I have completed SSC and ITI
  14. How to do part time B.Tech/B.E mechanical? -- [New]
  15. Should I do both diploma and B.E in correspondence or part time?
  16. Which are the engineering courses and colleges around Tamilnadu?
  17. What should I choose between part time degree course & Distance engineering course in Mechanical Branch?
  18. How to do part time B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering? Part time B.Tech institutes in Delhi and NCR?
28th January 2017, 06:57 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do part time B.Tech/B.E mechanical?

AICTE stands for All India Council for Technical Education. AICTE is technical authority to provide recognition to various technical institutes for courses like Bachelor of Technology or engineering.

This technical authority has not given recognition for part time B.Tech or B.E courses. You will have to pursue regular courses. You can apply for JEE Main or state technical entrance for admission in these courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?