9th February 2011, 07:46 AM
Unregistered

Part-time course for Mechanical Engineering student to get jobs?

i'm doing my UG in MECHANICAL ENGG.(B.E.)
as i did'nt get any campus interview on mechanical engg. in my college
i would like to do a part time mechanical engg. course
which would give me a job

please suggest me courses for the mech. jobs

Related Questions:
  1. Internship opportunities in Indian Railway for Mechanical Engineering student?
  2. Am I eligible to get a government job in UP or any where in India? I have done diploma in mechanical engineering from IASE university through correspondence. Is part time diploma fro IASE university considered for government jobs?
  3. List of part time colleges offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Delhi
  4. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering part time? List of the colleges offering part time diploma?
  5. How to do part time after completing SSC and ITI? Which are the institutes offering part time diploma in mechanical engineering
  6. Can I do part time B.Tech course in Mechanical Engineering being a candidate of Science stream in HSC?
  7. How to do a part time job while pursuing B.Tech in mechanical engineering from NIT Srinagar?
  8. Procedure to do B.E part time? What is the cutoff score? I want to do B.E Mechanical Engineering Part Time in Anna University
  9. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering after finishing 12th?
  10. Steps to be taken and universities for part time Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of deemed university part time engineering courses? -- [New]
  12. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering? I have completed SSC and ITI
  13. How to do diploma in Mechanical Engineer part time?
  14. How to get a part time job as a mechanical student? I am pursuing B.Tech Mechanical
  15. Can I study MS along with job in Germany being an Architecture graduate?
  16. What should I do to get admission in B.Tech after passing part time diploma?
  17. Am I eligible to do M.E Part time after completing correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering? Procedure to join M.E(Part Time)?
  18. What should I choose between part time degree course & Distance engineering course in Mechanical Branch?
9th February 2011, 04:42 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Part-time course for Mechanical Engineering student to get jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

dear friend,

After completing your degree in Mechanical Engineering, you have the option to enter into wide variety of fields. One of the most popular options chosen by the students after graduation in Mechanical Engineering is pursuing a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree. MBA programs are available in variety of formats like full time, part time and distance learning.
Students doing MBA after Mechanical Engineering have found highly lucrative offers immediately after completing their studies. Of course, for this it is very important that you choose a good business school for your studies. As such, you will find number of business schools flourishing in the market, but there are very few that are highly reputed ones.
so try to do that. In my opinion that will be very good for you.........
So best of luck................
Read more: http://www.brighthub.com/engineering/mechanical/articles/1331.aspx#ixzz1DSGhBFD0

Read more: http://www.brighthub.com/engineering/mechanical/articles/1331.aspx#ixzz1DSGULP10
2nd March 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

i am doing BE in mechanical engineering. is there any part time courses to get a good job after completing my degree.what about oil engineering?
11th March 2011, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir my name is harish patil ..now im in 8 th semester b e mechanical student ;-) I have low percentage in 10 th n 12 th ..wat about my future ? Is its waste or wat ? Plz suggest me ;-).my id is [email protected]
12th May 2011, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

i am doing mechanical engineering. and i want to do cadd cources. pro e and cad cam. which institute should i prefer?
24th June 2011, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

i'm doing mechanical engineering. can you suggest me some course which i can take up during my vacations
1st July 2011, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

sir iam in 3 rd yr b-tech mechanical engg plz 2 guide me 2 avail part time jobsz in hyd and further wht IT short time course i should do 2 make my livehoood earlning i shortcut plzzzz reply
11th July 2011, 05:16 PM
anand0091

Post Re: Part-time course for Mechanical Engineering student to get jobs?

Quote:

dear friend
As you have no facility of campus interview then you should take part in TECH FEST organised in various colleges specially IITs , it will be helpful to gain practical knowledge as well as in offcampus.
you must prepare well for various govt. sector exams like psu , upsc . This is best if you qualify these exams as u will get a good job.
Also you can prepare for GATE ,MAT or CAT exams through which you can get admission for higher education ie M-tech or MBA. At the same time you should do some short term courses like designing and anlysis softwares ie AUTO CAD , CATIA , PRO-E , ANSYS , HYPERMESS. You must develop your communication skill as it is the basic requirement in every industry.
with regards
anand
11th July 2011, 05:19 PM
anand0091

Quote:
i am doing mechanical engineering. and i want to do cadd cources. pro e and cad cam. which institute should i prefer?
you should do some short term courses like designing and anlysis softwares ie AUTO CAD , CATIA , PRO-E , ANSYS , HYPERMESS. You must develop your communication skill as it is the basic requirement in every industry.
There are many renowned institutes where you can learn these courses :-
CTTC
IDTR
and many others .Thave there branches allover the india so you will have no problem in joining them.
with regards
anand
11th July 2011, 05:22 PM
anand0091

Post Re: Part-time course for Mechanical Engineering student to get jobs?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;830917]i'm doing mechanical engineering. can you suggest me some course which i can take up during my vacations

It is good that you have decided to utilise yor vaccation by doing some short term courses like designing and anlysis softwares ie AUTO CAD , CATIA , PRO-E , ANSYS , HYPERMESS. You should also develop your communication skill as it is the basic requirement in every industry.

with regards
anand
7th August 2011, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

i'm doing mechanical engineering.can u suggest me some course which i can take up during weekends
20th August 2011, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

i'm doing mechanical engineering. can you suggest me some course I have low percentage in 10 th n 12 th ..wat about my future ?
16th October 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

My name is nitish kumar.I m studying B.E(MECH)as well as autocad/pro-e/ansys in chennai.Can u suggest me some other courses for my sure n certain job.
1st November 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

I AM CURRENTLY WORKING AS A MECHANIC BUT I NEED TO GET A DEGREE IN MECHANICAL EGINEERING AS THE OTHER COMPANY WANTS TO OFFER ME A JOB BUT I DO NOT HAVE PAPERS WHERE CAN I DO A PART TIME COURSE? AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE
3rd November 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

what are the side course avilable in mechanical engineering
3rd November 2011, 07:28 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Part-time course for Mechanical Engineering student to get jobs?

Some of the Part time courses for Mechanical Students can be :

1.) AUTO CAD

2.) Machinery

3.) You can take training from some mechanical industry firm like TATA, Jindal Steel Ltd, or some motor companies.

4.) CATIA

5.) PRO-E

etc .

Also you have to improve your communication skills, presentation skills, knowledge about your basic concepts and interview techniques to get a good job.

All the Best.
7th December 2011, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

sir i m student of mechanical 5th sem and want to do some other coursr so please suggest me my id is [email protected]
14th February 2012, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

hi i am student of mechanical eng but i have less mark and a backlog in 1st sem. is it any possibility for getting job? can any types of courses help me? please reply me...
15th February 2012, 11:55 PM
unagi

yes, you are eligible to appear in the IPS/IAS exams.But first you have to appear the UPSC exams for the selection .

The details about the UPSC exams is:
The civil service examination is conducted by UPSC(UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION)every year. The examination has three stages i.e.,
1)Preliminary examination
2)Main examination
3)Interview

ELIGIBILITY
1)A pass in a degree from any University,
2)For IAS and IPS the candidate must be a citizen of India,
3)For other services a candidate can be either a citizen of India,a subject of Nepal,a subject of Bhutan or a Tibetian refugee

AGE LIMIT
1)21 years must be completed by the 1st AUGUST of that year,
2)GENERAL-30,OBC-33,SC/ST-35;EX-SERVICEMEN WILL GET 5 YEARS EXEMPTION

ATTEMPTS
OPEN-4,OBC-7,SC/ST-NO LIMIT

all the best!!!!!!!!!
14th March 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i'm joshi pratik.i study in 8th sem mechanical engg.i have getten low c.p.i. upto 7th sem.so please suggest me what can i do to get good jobs in companies. please reply fast at my email address [email protected].
9th June 2012, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

I AM A STUDENT OF MECHANICHAL ENGINEERING IN 5 SEM .START IN FEW DAYS TO GO..............PLS. TELL ME WHICH TYPE OF COURSE TO USEFULL FOR MECHANICHAL LINE AND.............WHICH TYPE OF PROJECT IN SEMESTER TO DO SELF FOR EXPIRIANCE AND ETC.................
CONTEC ME:[email protected]
facebook:-Abhay Vaghela ..........rock ab
thank you
5th August 2012, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

SIR,I AM BE(MECHANICAL) ENGINEER ,PASSED OUT THIS YEAR. JOB IS MUST FOR ME BCOZ OF MY POOR FAMILY BACKGROUND. I CAN'T GO FOR HIGHER STUDY LIKE M.TECH OR MBA. BUT I AM NOT GETTING JOB. PLEASE SUGGEST ME SHORT TERM COURSES FOR TWO TO THREE MONTHS WHICH GIVES ME GOOD JOB OPPORTUNITIES. PLEASE..............
7th October 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

sir i m a student of mech 3rd sem nd i wnt to do a couse of software developer sir plzz tell me is it is my rigt decison to do cources like this or i hav divers my path from mechnical trade
3rd November 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,I completed B.tech in mechanical in 2011,am didnot get any job.plese tell me is there any courses,r part time jobs
12th November 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

where is corporate industrialand intellectual management course available
15th November 2012, 10:23 AM
RAM .

HELLO SIR.......

U pass in a degree from any University..For IAS and IPS the candidate must be a citizen of India,For other services a candidate can be either a citizen of India,a subject of Nepal,a subject of Bhutan or a Tibetian refuge

Part time courses for Mechanical Students can be :AUTO CAD,Machinery,CATIA,PRO
You can take training from some mechanical industry firm like TATA, Jindal Steel Ltd, or some motor companies.

ALL THE BEST...............
27th November 2012, 03:48 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,,

Part-time course for Mechanical Engineering student to get jobs

1.pro-e

2.autocad

3.mechinery

4.catia

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
25th January 2013, 09:01 PM
purvi52

Smile Re: Part-time course for Mechanical Engineering student to get jobs?

AUTO CAD

2.) Machinery

3.) You can take training from some mechanical industry firm like TATA, Jindal Steel Ltd, or some motor companies.

4.) CATIA

5.) PRO-E
13th April 2013, 06:34 AM
Unregistered

sir i completed my mechanical engg so pls suggest long term course in mechanical and i dont intrest in design plz suggest me technical coures
7th June 2013, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to do PRO-E course in my vaccation so kindly suggest me it better option or not
19th June 2013, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

I have done aeronautical engineering in maintenance and production in mechanical so which kind of part time course to get good jobs
5th April 2014, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir my name is A.Anandhraj 4th sem mech engineer and want to do some other coursr so please suggest me my id [email protected].
10th November 2014, 07:28 AM
Unregistered

hello sir/ma'm,
I am a student persuing b.tech from mechanical engg.(3rd year). I had done creo 2.0 in this summer. now, I want to do some part time job related to my field which gives me training also.
please give me your suggestions and also suggest some organization for the same.
thanku.
shailja bahuguna, roorkee, uttarakhand
30th January 2015, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Hi,currently I pursue diploma in mechanical engineering and it will done In march 2015 then I want to go for higher studies in foreign country so what I do plzz suggest me.
23rd April 2018, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir I'm muthu Kumaran. I'm currently working in automobile company I want to study additional course in part time what I want to do please guide me.... I'm already got a certificate in design then what I want to supposed to do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?