2nd July 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

How to do part time MBA after doing Autocad course? Can I do MBA marketing or HR?

i'm in ty b.com and i want to do autocad course..and then i want to do part time mba...so please suggest in which stream i can do mba marketing or HR...will it matter to me later of autocad beacause i'm changing my line??

5th January 2022, 02:40 PM
Sneha lol

Default Re: How to do part time MBA after doing Autocad course? Can I do MBA marketing or HR?

Certificate in Auto CAD is a 3-month short term course. The eligibility for which is qualifying 10th examinations with required marks. This certificate course like all others allows the student to have earned a training in the domain of Auto CAD.
6th January 2022, 03:36 PM
Sneha lol

Default Re: How to do part time MBA after doing Autocad course? Can I do MBA marketing or HR?

Canada is home to the world’s first fully interactive online MBA program, launched by Athabasca University in 1994. Once considered a degree you had to get in person, the MBA (Masters of Business Administration)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?