23rd February 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.Ed course after completing MBA Part time with finance and marketing

I had completed MBA (part time) with Finance and Marketing & i scored 69% in MBA. Now i want to do B.ed but i score only 41.67 % in B.A. Please tell, am i eligible for B.ed course?

Related Questions:
  1. Which bank job is suitable for me being MBA in finance and marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which are the best courses after completing MBA in marketing? I am a MBA marketing and finance qualified student
  3. Dates of the entrance examination for the Part Time MBA in Finance?
  4. What are the career options for me in Finance being a candidate having completed Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and part time MBA in Marketing and having 5 years experience in Insurance?
  5. Am I eligible for Ph.D part time in management after doing MBA marketing from IGNOU
  6. Full time or part time, what mode should I choose to study MBA in Marketing? -- [New]
  7. After CS course how much is the monthly salary and package offered?
  8. How to be a lecturer after completing MBA in marketing and finance? How to do Ph.d in Marketing
  9. Can I apply for IPCC after completing my MBA finance and marketing
  10. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  11. Probationary officer exam while doing last semseter of MBA? Bank PO officers salary structure? Procedure?
  12. After BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for MBA? What is the scope after that? can I pursue MBA in finance being a science student? Difference between the syllabus of MBA HR, Biotech, Marketing and Finance?
  13. Can I do Ph.D from Kolkata after passing MBA full time with Marketing and Finance?
  14. Can I do SAP ABAP after completing MBA Marketing and finance
  15. List of Colleges offering part time Ph.D in Management in Finance or Marketing? When will the notification be released by these colleges for this course?
  16. Finance or Marketing, which is better to study in MBA for B.Pharma student?
  17. How to get a job after completing MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  18. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Management Studies either full time/part time after completing distance mode MBA?

14th May 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed course after completing MBA Part time with finance and marketing

I have completed MBA (Finance) in Anna university 79.6% and B.Com 64.45% in Manonmaniam sundaranar university.Now i want to do B.Ed course eligible or not? can u tell me please
12th mark is 928

30th June 2017, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed course after completing MBA Part time with finance and marketing

Am I eligible for B.Ed course after completing MBA Part time with finance and marketing

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/am-i-eligible-b-ed-course-after-completing-mba-part-time-finance-marketing-1083384.html#ixzz4lT4D8F8b

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?