17th March 2015, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Which is better to opt for between part time and full time MBA?

Which is better to opt for between part time and full time MBA? I am working currently now and am thinking of doing part time MBA but will that add value for me or only full time MBA is worth doing? Can you please guide me with the answer for the same?

Thanks!

19th March 2015, 12:03 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better to opt for between part time and full time MBA?

Part time MBA is Best only for Working then Part time MBA is Very beneficial for you.

Regular MBA is only best for Continuing Candidates.

Yes, it's true that regular MBA is beneficial as compared to part time and the preference is only given first to Regular Candidates, but if you have already working in a company then MBA from part time is very good and beneficial for you and you will get first preference in any other companies.

So, if you are interest in MBA course then please dont worry it will helps you lot and you will get success after completing MBA.
19th March 2015, 12:15 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is better to opt for between part time and full time MBA?

I would like to tell you something about MBA that if you are pursuing MBA just for the sake of archiving degree then you should go for Part time MBA as you are working in some company so it's better that you opt for part time MBA only as it has got good scope in future.

But if you want to study further then it's better to go for full time MBA as it has got more value than part time MBA. So the decision is yours that what you want to do in future.

It is better that you go for part time MBA only if you are not getting time after your work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?