24th December 2011, 12:30 PM
rahul_r46

How to do part time Ph.D in Pharmacy field while pursuing masters in pharmacy degree? Eligibility for part time Ph.D?

Hello,
I am Pursuing my Masters in Pharmacy degree. I want to do part time PhD in Pharmacy field only.Therefore I want to know the details about the institutions where I can get enrolled for the same.
Also I want the eligibility for the part time PhDs.
Thank you.

24th April 2019, 10:48 PM
S4018

Default Re: How to do part time Ph.D in Pharmacy field while pursuing masters in pharmacy degree? Eligibility for part time Ph.D?

Eligibility:::u need to pass mtech first

1.Master’s degree with 55% aggregate marks in a relevant discipline .

2.An applicant will be short listed for interview on the basis of his/ her score in the entrance examination LPUNEST (Ph.D.).

• The final selection for admission in Ph.D. will be based on the performance in Entrance Test (70% weightage) and Interview (30% weightage) subject to scoring minimum marks in the Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?