15th October 2015, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Where can i do part time Ph.D. in Karnataka?

I have done masters in computer science and have one year experience as assistant lecturer. I had to discontinue to take care of my kid. Now i am planning to pursue PhD. Where can i do part time PHD in Karnataka?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer part time PhD(Organic Chemistry) in Karnataka?
  2. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Electronics to a Lecturer?
  3. List of colleges offering part time Computer Science PhD in Karnataka?
  4. List of colleges offering part time Ph.D program in Karnataka for a Lecturer?
  5. How may I do Ph.D in English through correspondence in Karnataka? What's the admission procedure?
  6. What is the procedure and details to be followed for doing Ph.D course in English in Maharashtra?
  7. Can I study Part Time PhD in Computer Science without pursuing Master's Degree for B.E.(CSE) graduate who has 8 years of work experience? List of colleges in Karnataka and Tamil Nadu?
  8. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  9. Colleges in Mumbai who conducts PhD in Pharmaceutics? Difference between part time and full time PhD?
  10. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  11. Details of universities offering part time PhD in Pharmaceutics?
  12. List of open universities providing Ph.D part time in Kolkata?
  13. Possibility to do part time PhD course in Chennai for M.Sc postgraduate?
  14. What is the the procedure follwoed for doing part time PHD enquiry from BHU?
  15. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam, offering part time Ph.D course in fashion designing in Karnataka or in Chennai?
  16. List of universities offering part time Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Reputed college or institute in India for PhD in CSE/IT? Whether to do regular PhD or part time?
  18. How to do part time Ph.D in Bharathiar University? What are the merits and demerits of part time Ph.D?
15th October 2015, 10:45 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can i do part time Ph.D. in Karnataka?

The best college I would strongly suggest you to do Ph.D (Doctoral Course) in karnataka is "Karnataka State Open University". Here are the university contact and other details.

<> Name of the Organization: Karnataka State Open University (KSOU)

<> Phone Number: 0821 251 9952

<> Address for Communication: Mukhtagangotri, Mysore, Karnataka-570006

<> Click here for Official Website
16th October 2015, 12:41 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

List of part time colleges offers Ph.d course in bangalore:

<> Manipal Institute of technology

<> M.S Ramaiah Institute of Technology

<> Indian Institute of Science

<> Christ University

<> Dayananda Sagar Institutions

<> Brindavan College .
21st February 2022, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Part time ph d in Commerce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?