21st June 2013, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

How to do PG in any university or college after doing MBBS in India?

How to do PG in any university or collge abroad after doing MBBS in India?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do PG in any university or college after doing MBBS in India?
  2. How to study MBBS in India? What is the time of admission?
  3. What is the fee structure of MBBS in Punjab Private College? How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  4. How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  5. I have finishing my MBBS from a recognized college in South India. Should I write the screening test separately to get registered under MCI?
  6. Best colleges in Chennai to do CA?
  7. List of MSc Medical Physics Colleges in Tamilnadu?
  8. Procedure for doing P.G course in India for students with foreign MBBS degrees?
  9. How to study MBBS in India government medical college after completing 12th class? I have scored 50% marks
  10. What are the best options after MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do private MBBS in any college after securing 60% marks in 12th? Best college inside and outside India?
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Post Graduation in Harvard University, USA being a MBBS student? -- [New]
  13. How to practice in India after doing MBBS from India with MCI registration and PG from Nepal Katmandu University?
  14. Which MBBS college in India offers the lowest fee structure?
  15. Best MBBS colleges in south India? How much money is required to study MBBS in best government colleges?
  16. Career options after MBBS? Steps to be taken for preparation? What are the various steps after MBBS in India and outside India?
  17. Total fee structure for MBBS course in management quota in Private College in India? Last date for submission of application form in India?
  18. List of MCI approved colleges in China and their fee structure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?