15th March 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for doing P.G course in India for students with foreign MBBS degrees?

I am studying for MBBS in Russia. After completion of MBBS, I want to study for P.G. course in India. Please let me know whether I have to do one year intern ship in India before pursuing
for P.G. course in India

27th March 2013, 08:58 PM
ri_123

Default Re: Procedure for doing P.G course in India for students with foreign MBBS degrees?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying for MBBS in Russia. After completion of MBBS, I want to study for P.G. course in India. Please let me know whether I have to do one year intern ship in India before pursuing
for P.G. course in India
As you have done MBBS out of India so to pursue your PG you have to first of all get registered with MCI which is not an easy task. Here again you have to appear an examination and if you qualify that then only your license will be valid in India.

After registering yourself in MCI you can appear for Entrance exam for Respective PG course and get into certain Institute.
15th November 2013, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for doing P.G course in India for students with foreign MBBS degrees?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
for P.G. course in India
internship is manditory
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?