16th March 2013, 11:10 AM
PRIYANSHI VERMAA

How to do PG diploma in mass communication after completing B.Tech?

If I would go for PG Diploma in mass communication after completing my B.Tech would it be beneficial for me or I should go for LLB i.e lawer prifession as i dont enjoy my engineering profile that much.i really need a suggestion for pile up my career in proper way so that I can enjoy my whole life with my family n friends!

Related Questions:
  1. How to do PG diploma in mass communication after completing B.Tech?
  2. Eligibility to get admission, procedure to apply and course duration of Diploma in Mass Communication?
  3. Is it possible Mass Communication after B.Tech IT?
  4. How to proceed for a career in Journalism after 12th in PCMB?
  5. Best 3 institute for Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication?
  6. What are the opportunities in media jobs for B.Tech ECE graduates?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Mass Communication if completed 12th a year ago?
  8. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?
  9. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. What shall I do after completion of Mass communications course with 62%?
  11. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  12. How to become a Journalist? Information about diploma course in mass communication?
  13. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the fees for post graduate diploma in journalism and mass communication -- [New]
  15. How to join AMIE in ECE after completing diploma in electronics and communication? What are the opportunities after completing AMIE?
  16. Can I apply for M.A. in Journalism & Mass Communication being a diploma holder?
  17. What is the procedure of admission for Journalism?
  18. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
13th June 2013, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do PG diploma in mass communication after completing B.Tech?

i did btec in eletronics and comm but i dont enjoy my field and not interested in this field..but mass com m is a great field full of creativity ..so what is the scope in mass comm after btech
30th July 2013, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

i am currently pursuing B.Tech(3rd Year) and i want to travel the world, so what should i do after completing my B.Tech?
10th September 2013, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

i am currently pursuing B.tech(3rd year) and i want to become a journalist,so what should i do after completing B.tech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?