29th February 2012, 06:40 PM
irshad vp

Which short term courses are beneficial for my career? Which is more beneficial between embedded and VLSI?

i am second year student of b.tech in ece.what is the short term courses that benificial for my career.whether the language courses or courses like embedded and vlsi is most benificial.

Related Questions:
  1. List of short term courses available for a B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student? Which is more preferable, either embedded or VLSI for better future?
  2. Does CDAC provides any short term course for 4 to 5 weeks? Which courses would be appropriate for my placements? Will the language course be beneficial or courses like embedded and VLSI is better?
  3. What are the short term courses that can be done in Electronics and Communication branch? Are the courses like Embedded system, VLSI beneficial for me? How much is the salary?
  4. List of short term courses available for 4th year B.Tech(ECE) branch? Are they beneficial in getting job or raising salary?
  5. Short term courses that can be done in Electronics and Communication branch?
  6. Which short term courses can in done in Electronics and Communication branch?
  7. List of courses that can be done in Electronics Field? Which are beneficial for job purposes?
  8. Short term courses that will be beneficial during campus recruitment for a BTech IT student?
  9. Any short term courses available for me after 12th which would be beneficial?
  10. Beneficial PG Diploma courses after MCA?
  11. Short term courses that I can do in 1 month duration? Will it be beneficial for me?
  12. Information about career of a mechanical engineer? List of short term courses?
  13. Which short term courses will be beneficial for me to get Job in Power Plant having completed Engineering with Mechanical stream?
  14. After MCA what are the short term courses available in which I can make my career?
  15. Which short term courses can be done after B.tech while clearing supplementary exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which course can be done after finishing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  17. What should I study except B.Tech if completed Telecom Technology Diploma course? -- [New]
  18. List of short term courses can be done By a B.Tech candidate working in a telecom company as a BSS engineer? Which is more preferable, CCNA, Microsoft or any other course like embedded system?
15th May 2012, 01:23 AM
edr_fdr

Default Re: Which short term courses are beneficial for my career? Which is more beneficial between embedded and VLSI?

HI...

NO ... you are not eligible to apply after your 12th from Commerce stream ...
because for Air Force and NAVY ,you need to have background of physics , chemistry and maths to apply for NDA
this is the eligibility criteria
1)You should be a citizen of INDIA.

2)You should have done your 12th class from a recognized board.

3)A student appearing for the 12th class exams is also eligible to appear for the exams.

4)Your age should be between 16.5 years to 19 years.

5)You should be physically fit.

6)You must be a male and unmarried candidate.

but you can apply for ARMY ...

..... ALL the BEST....
15th May 2012, 01:26 AM
rati23dec

Default Re: Which short term courses are beneficial for my career? Which is more beneficial between embedded and VLSI?

Complete graduation in Arts and prepare for banking Entrance exams.
If you want to join creative career opt for a fashion designing or interior designing course.
You can join management field . Do an MBA after completing graduation in arts.
Prepare for govt. sector posts like BDO, food inspector, IAS etc
You can join teaching line by doing B ed course.
You can apply for law courses.
26th March 2016, 04:41 PM
work@home

There are so many courses available that helps your career while you are pursuing B-Tech in electronics and communications. If you are interested and well looking forward for an IT job which would help you to earn money early in your young ages, then you better go for any programming language packs such as Java, SQL, .net or Web Design languages.

In another perspective, you could go for Embedded Systems or VLSI crash courses which would help you in your academic project as well for securing a career in Electronic core fields. The initial earnings would have to negotiate unless you are fetched on to top MNC's like Wipro, Bosh, Siemens....and there are a lot of companies in the Bangalore-Hyderabad areas.

Embedded systems deals with the programming in level of micro controllers that are used in devices such as Air conditioner, Washing machine, MP3 players and upto mobile phones...
You would be learning the embedded c and other major micro controller languages, and it's burning as well.
VLSI stands for Very Large Scale Integration which arranges designing of transistors in such a way to form IC's on a silicon wafer. You will use digital softwares to design IC's of various logical operations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?