10th December 2014, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission, procedure to apply and course duration of Diploma in Mass Communication?

hello
how long time required for
diploma courses in mass communication???
what are the procedures for doing that???
criteria for admission in mass communication diploma course???

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  2. Can a computer science graduation from Mumbai University get admission for PG mass communication? What is the duration of the course?
  3. Detailed information and colleges which offers Diploma in Mass Communication in Maharashtra? Whether a polytechnic student is eligible to apply? Date of admission?
  4. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?
  5. How to prepare for admission in Mass Media course in top mass communication colleges?
  6. Detailed information, course duration and fee structure of PGD in Mass Communication Distance Learning program by AMU? Date of entrance exam?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Mass Communication if completed 12th a year ago? -- [New]
  8. What can I do after doing passing my 12th arts?
  9. Eligibility criteria for M.A (Mass Communication) in good colleges and universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  11. Admission UG mass communication course in DU after completing 12th? What is the admission procedure?
  12. Which St. Xaviers college branches have Mass communication course?
  13. Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure of Stri Bhautik Prasutitiantra Diploma in University of Pune for B.A.M.S candidate?
  14. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  15. What is the admission criteria for Animation and Mass Communication Courses? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Can I apply for M.A. in Journalism & Mass Communication being a diploma holder?
  17. Which are the various courses offered in Jagran Institute in Bhopal?
  18. Best 3 institute for Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication?
12th December 2014, 01:43 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission, procedure to apply and course duration of Diploma in Mass Communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
how long time required for
diploma courses in mass communication???
what are the procedures for doing that???
criteria for admission in mass communication diploma course???

The duration of Diploma in Mass Communication is 6 months.To do Diploma in Mass Communication there is certain procedure which is to be followed to apply for the course and there are many colleges which offers this course.

The eligibility needed for the course is that the candidate should have completed SSLC from a recognized school board of education with at least 50% aggregate.

This course focuses on the Core Concepts and the Core Skills.

To join in this course you must apply for the respected college which you wish for joining and the admission procedure varies between colleges as some colleges prefer direct admission and for some you can apply online.

Regards
~Jxsab~
18th July 2020, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission, procedure to apply and course duration of Diploma in Mass Communication?

Today I am 27 years old and i want to jion iimc. Please let me know should i go for this, would it be good to choose for career?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?