24th May 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

How to do PG in mass communication in Jaipur Institute?

I am B.E in CSE and want to do any PG in mass communication in jaipur institute only and I dont know how to do and how its beneficial and from where in jaipur.Kindly reply on my mail ID [email protected] or contact me on 9928387660.

31st March 2013, 10:56 PM
Mr Rohit

Default Re: How to do PG in mass communication in Jaipur Institute?

First of all be tension free the procedure is very simple and easy just you have to see that you are eligible,The basic eligibility criteria starts with graduations and as you had mentioned you are B.E degree holder it means you are eligible but note that you must have 50% marks and the university from which you had done the B.E must be recognized by Association of Indian Universities / AICTE.

Just after these you have to get the applications forms for admissions,So,For obtaining the applications form and payments and further detail you must visit the Institute site as its the matter of payment,I have mentioned the site below which will help you to go directly on that page.
But as per the admissions rule of institute of you must give entrance exam since the admissions is done purely on the basis of Result of entrance exam.The entrance exam for applying for the courses of Post Graduations are as followed:CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT .So,Give the entrance exam of your choice.

The website of Jaipur Institute of Management is as followed:
http://www.jaipuria.ac.in

And regarding detail on the admissions so go under admissions sections thereby going under admission procedure to get the detail.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?