5th March 2013, 07:21 PM
vedanayagi.k

How to do PG in MCA after doing BSc computer science

hi i am doing my bsc computer science first year.i have plan to do pg in mca. i dont known when should i have to start to prepare the entrance exam

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  3. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc?
  4. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  5. Can I do MCA or MBA after studying BSc computer science
  6. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  7. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  8. After BSc what can I do between MSc, MCA and MBA?
  9. How to do PG in MCA after doing BSc computer science
  10. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  11. Value of MCA after B.Sc. in Computer Science
  12. How to do MCA through correspondence after doing BSc computer science?
  13. How should I go for MCA or MSc computer science after doing BSc computer science? -- [New]
  14. Which course is better between MSc and MCA? I am doing final year BSc computer science
  15. Completed MCA after BSc in Computer Science Honors : Am I eligible for doing Ph.D in Computer Science?
  16. Can I get a government job in MCA after passing BSc Computer Science with 78% and first class with distinction? Do I have to answer any entrance exams for that?
  17. Can I do my BSc computer science after doing 12th? I want to do MCA
  18. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
9th April 2013, 01:21 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do PG in MCA after doing BSc computer science

Your decision to pursue MCA after graduation is really good. Qualify entrance exams like NIMCET or AIMCET for seeking admission. A minimum of 60% marks in 12th and graduation is required to attend NIMCET. These exams usually comprise of topics like Analytical Ability, Computer Awareness, Mathematics, General English and Logical Reasoning. You can start your exam preparations now itself.
17th June 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do PG in MCA after doing BSc computer science

sir i have completed my bsc comp frm ANU and i joined for MCA in a college affiliated to AU but i have backlogs.iam the batch of 2010 passed out, in how much i have to complete them
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?