29th November 2011, 02:55 PM
milind deoras

How to do PG in Structural Engineering(part time)?

presently at nagpur. did 4 of the 5 sem in nagpur 'versity in 89 ( part time).
only project submission and viva was left. want to continue the same and complete the degree.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Tech Structural Engineering by part time after completing B.E Civil?
  2. How to do part time M.Tech in Structural Engineering? I am working in construction company
  3. Which are the colleges offering Part time masters in Structural Engineering in Bangalore?
  4. What to do for private jobs after Structural Engineering?
  5. Anna university colleges in Tamilnadu offering M.E structural engineering through correspondence and part time?
  6. What is the general package offered for MS in structural engineering in US? Is it worth to do MS?
  7. Will I get Anna University Guindy campus for structural? I have scored 26.9 marks in TANCET
  8. What is the admission process of M.Tech in structural engineering from PTU? Fee structure details, eligibility and time of admission?
  9. What post graduation degree or course should I take after graduating in B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  10. Colleges offering Part-time M.Tech courses in Environmental Engineering and Structural Engineering in Karnataka?
  11. How to do M.Tech in Structural engineering at Correspondence?
  12. Which are the M.E structural engineering(Part Time) colleges? I am studying in final year civil engineering
  13. What is the procedure followed for doing MS in Structural Engineering in abroad? -- [New]
  14. South African National Higher Education and Training Mathematics N2 previous years question papers?
  15. Can I do graduation/PG through correspondence course in Architecture?
  16. books for structural engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do PG in Structural Engineering(part time)?
  18. Can I get admission in M.Tech in Manipal Institute of Technology? How much marks are needed in the entrance exam? Which subject should I concentrate more on?
9th January 2018, 08:07 PM
sairamvtu

Default Re: How to do PG in Structural Engineering(part time)?

To get admission in PG of structural Engineer, you need to write some Entrance tests such as GATE and also other exams conducted by the universities. There many private universities that conducts their own Entrance test. You need to excel in that exams to get admission with scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?