16th June 2012, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.Tech Structural Engineering by part time after completing B.E Civil?

sir, i completed my B.E.,civil in may/june 2012,now am intrested to do Mtech structural engg by Part-time, in SRM university..am i eligible to continue my studies in this current year? or whether i should wait for 1 yr to continue my studies in Part-time????

Related Questions:
  1. How to take M.Tech in Structural Engineering after completing B.Tech in Civil? List of the colleges or universities?
  2. How to do part time M.Tech in Structural Engineering? I am working in construction company
  3. Which are the M.E structural engineering(Part Time) colleges? I am studying in final year civil engineering
  4. What is the fee requirement of structural engineering in M.Tech Civil Engineering?
  5. Can I get part time M.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to do part time B.E civil in Chennai after completing diploma civil engineering
  7. How to do M.Tech in Structural engineering at Correspondence?
  8. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  9. Colleges offering Part-time M.Tech courses in Environmental Engineering and Structural Engineering in Karnataka?
  10. How to do M.E part time transportation after finishing B.E civil? -- [New]
  11. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  12. Procedure to join part time M.E/M.Tech in Anna University? What is the timing of part time M.Tech?
  13. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  14. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  15. In which college of Gujarat can I get after completing my diploma in civil engineering?
  16. Steps for a B.Tech CSE student with 58%? Any companies for which I am eligible?
  17. How to study for M.E structural engineering after passing civil engineering?
  18. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's? -- [Most Discussed]
31st July 2012, 12:57 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do M.Tech Structural Engineering by part time after completing B.E Civil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i completed my B.E.,civil in may/june 2012,now am intrested to do Mtech structural engg by Part-time, in SRM university..am i eligible to continue my studies in this current year? or whether i should wait for 1 yr to continue my studies in Part-time????
The SRM University offers part time M.Tech program in CAD & Structural Engineering and Computer Science & Engineering through its Rampuram Campus. Candidate who have completed the Bachelors degree [B.E/ B.Tech] in Civil or Infrastructure or Structural Engineering with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks are eligible for the M. Tech in Structural Engineering. Admission to the program is based on the performance in the Entrance Test conducted by SRM University. Candidate with valid score in GATE, TANCET are also eligible to apply and are considered for admission.

For detail information one may refer to the following Link.
27th April 2013, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.Tech Structural Engineering by part time after completing B.E Civil?

sir..im doing my b.e final yr currently..and i want to do m.e in part time in srm or sathyabama university..should i require any working experience or i can do without any working experience sir...pls let me knw immediately sir..
28th August 2013, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN ME PART TIME ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING IN CHENNAI. PL LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY SIR.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?